Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.
Shop with confidence
Graftobian kits are the best value on the market today. Just look at what’s included with each kit. Notably: Full-length pencils, full-length brushes, powders & puffs, several sponges, plenty of crème based make-up in durable containers. Each kit includes an 8”x11” full color step by step instructional sheet unparalleled in the industry for quality and content.
Graftobian - Severe Trauma Kit
1oz Severe Trauma creme color wheel, Make-Up brush, modeling wax, spirit gum adhesive, stage blood, face powder, powder puff, 2 latex sponge wedges, stipple sponge, full color instructions.
Graftobian - Deluxe Severe Trauma Kit Deluxe
1oz Severe Trauma creme color wheel, Make-Up brush, modeling wax, spirit gum, spirit gum remover, liquid latex, stage blood, face powder, powder puff, 2 3 latex sponges, 2stipple sponges, lining pencil-red, black tooth was and full color instructions.
Posted by Jen on May 6th 2013
Okay, so I love that this kit comes with everything but there's products I love and others I don't quite like.. so be aware that these ones were a bit of a disappointment:
- The bottle of blood, the consisty was good (thick gel-like) however the color was unrealistic, it was more of a light red, I thought that since it was thick it'd have a darker color..
- The bottle of liquid latex, the consistency was way too runny - water like, that I didn't end up using it and I ended up using a different bottle of latex..
- The Powder is not transluscent, it gives a very white cast, not a problem if your setting white makeup though.
- The black tooth wax, this was OKAY.. I just had to really dig in to the product and place it on, even then it was hard to work with.. I feel like I wasted alot of this, just for one tooth.
- I love the bruise wheel! It's great and the consistency is so creamy!
- I also love the fuschia lip liner pencil it comes with, I use it on my own lips ;) haha
I haven't tried the spirit gum, the spirit gum remover or the nose/scar wax yet.. I'm scared to be disappointed with them again! :(
The brushes, the stippling sponge and the other sponges are average. the stippling sponge however is so tiny! But I can't stop playing with it, the texture is so cool! :)
I bought the deluxe version of this.
Posted by Unknown on Apr 15th 2013
Love this kit. Its easy to use. I've used it to create bruises, scrapes, and cuts which all turned out realistic looking.
Posted by Unknown on Feb 23rd 2013
This kit comes with everything included at an amazing price..... Great at Halloween or school plays or for tv. Would recommend to anyone trying to practise Special F/X make up.