Flutter Mink Natural Lashes
Flutter Lashes Mink Natural Collection are hand assembled with the finest Mink hairs that are precisely layered on a cotton band that offers a lightweight/comfortable all day wear. Reusable (10 - 20+ with proper care).
Erin Mink Eyelashes are feathery and light in volume and length. Made with medium and short lashes, perfectly formed subtle cross pattern for a natural and feminine look.
Hannah Mink Eyelashes are designed with short inner lashes that progress with a subtle cross wing tip for an extra flirty look.
Kaelyn Mink Eyelashes are smaller with length and subtle cross design that would add a nice touch to the ends of natural lash line.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.