Jenny Patinkin Rose On Rose Derma Roller
Roll Rock and Radiate! Derma Rolling is a fast, painless, and low-tech way to help enhance the performance of your favorite skincare products while also helping to boost circulation and soothe tension.
ROLL the tiny needles over your skin to create thousands of points of entry in your skin.
ROCK the Rose Quartz acupressure bulb over pressure points to reduce tension and to help reduce the appearance of inflammation and reduce tension.
RADIATE! because Rose Quartz gemstones are believed to emit energy healing properties associated with feelings of love, self-esteem, warmth, and compassion.
It’s a win-win beauty tool for a radiant face and a radiant soul.
2x 0.2mm Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Microneedle Roller Heads
1x Rose Gold Plated Wand w/Rose Quartz Acupressure Ball
Do not apply makeup on freshly rolled skin. Do not use on inflamed, cystic or broken out skin. Replace roller head after 20 uses. Spray roller head with rubbing alcohol after each use and store upright with needles freestanding.
DIRECTIONS – ROLL:
- Lightly roll over each area of the face – cheeks, chin, and forehead – moving the roller in one fluid back and forth motion until each area has been covered. Roll under eyes as tolerated. Do not roll over lips, eyelids, or nose.
- Start rolling in a vertical pattern, then repeat each area of the face in horizontal and both diagonal patterns.
- Use Derma Roller once a week to start, increasing to twice a week or more if tolerated.
DIRECTIONS – ROCK AND RADIATE:
- Gently press Rose Quartz bulb into any areas of inflammation or any pressure points on the face and neck. Recommended areas are under eyes, brow bone, under cheeks bones, in temples, sinus areas, in front of the ears, around the mouth, or at the base of the neck.
- Lightly rock or glide back and forth to reduce inflammation and release tension.