Kiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask
Kiehl's soothing face mask provides a cool burst of hydration to refresh and revitalize skin. Infused with Calendula and Aloe Vera, this lightweight gel face mask leaves skin soft, smooth and refreshed.
- Hydrates and soothes skin with moisture and helps reduce signs of distress
- Bursts into a refreshing surge of cooling hydration upon application
- Revitalizes skin over time for a healthy-looking complexion
Size: 3.4 fl oz / 100 ml
- Apply a visible layer to clean skin
- Leave Calendula mask on for 5 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and massage gently in a circular motion
- Pat dry with a soft towel
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, rinse immediately with water
- Recommended for use 3 times a week
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine, Aloe is known to hydrate and soothe skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citral, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.