Camera Ready Cosmetics
CRC x Freakmo: Prosthetic Application Kit
Arm yourself with the proper tools to quickly and effectively apply industry-standard prosthetics. Includes everything you need to apply small prosthetics made from encapsulated silicone or Pros-Aide transfers, as well as larger silicone prosthetics. Also includes products for painting and color matching skin tones.
An exclusive collaboration with Camera Ready Cosmetics and SFX makeup artist Kiana Jones (a.k.a. Freakmo).
This kit was designed as an add-on to Freakmo's Prosthetic Application Workshop, a digital masterclass available soon on Teachable.com. Learn the differences between the two most common prosthetic materials, and which jobs suit each material best. Also learn how to apply prosthetics, paint them and color match skin tones. To register and complete the course, click here.
Kit Value: $212
- Skin Illustrator Freakmo FX On Set Palette (CRC Exclusive)
- Bdellium Tools 118X Tattoo Liner Brush
- Bdellium Tools 125X Square Glue Brush
- Bdellium Tools 136X Filbert Brush
- Bdellium Tools 184X Water Color Brush
- Bdellium Tools 190X Mini Stippling Brush
- Bluebird Mini Matte Sealer
- European Body Art Unveil Moisturizing Makeup Remover
- Fleet Street Bloodworks Drying Blood (Dark, 2oz)
- Graftobian Red Rubber Round
- Kryolan Transparent Jelly (100ml)
- Mould Life Small Venial Blood
- PPI Telesis Super Solv Extra Strength Adhesive Remover
- Pros-Aide Adhesive "The Original"
- Pros-Aide Cream Adhesive
- TEMPTU 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (4oz)
- 1/2-inch Chip Brush