Ardency Inn - Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments
Select a Color
MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments come in a beautiful assortment of everyday and editorial shades with finishes ranging from matte to metallic. Mānuka Honey, a mono floral honey produced in New Zealand and Australia from the nectar of the Mānuka tree, was used for the first time in a color cosmetic formulation to provide unparalleled creaminess and staying power.
Superior color payoff is achieved through sky-high levels of pigments reaching up to 78% depending on the shade. High-grade silicon waxes provide ultra long lasting wear, even without an eye primer.
In the USA, do not use "Royal", "Orchid", "Tangerine" and "Punch" near the eyes. Made in USA.
Size: 0.06 oz
- Copper - Bronze pearl with metallic gold
- Rose Gold - Metallic rose with warm golden reflects
- Sunday – Universal beige pearl with gold and pink undertones
- Heaven – Metallic champagne with silver and bronze undertones
- Hell – Grey pearl with a slight red undertone
- Vintage Gold – Sparkly khaki with warm gold reflects
- Peacock – Deep cool brown with extreme turquoise reflects
- Disco – Sparkly smoky grape with silver reflects
- Royal – Royal purple with red undertones and a slight blue reflect
- Orchid – Bright fuchsia with extreme blue reflects
- Tangerine – Yellow orange with a neon kick
- Punch – Bright coral with neon pink and yellow undertones