Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Series Brushes for Face
Returns & Exchanges
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
Return Un-Used Makeup:
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Return ZUCA Cases
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush Series for Face are eco-friendly makeup brushes with all sustainable bamboo handles and all-vegan, synthetic bristles. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and environmentally sound plants on earth because of its rapid growth cycle, making these brushes perfect for the environmentally conscious! Synthetic brushes will include benefits such as minimal shedding when compared to natural bristles, easier cleaning and a light, even application. The bristles are hypoallergenic and 100% cruelty free.
*All brushes sold separately.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is one of the largest authorized dealers of Bdellium Tools in the USA!
- Angled Face 990 - Perfectly suited for whisking powder over the face. Helps to illuminate the most subtle contours of the face
- All-Purpose Blusher 964 - Truly all-purpose brush designed for blush or face powder. The shape of the brush creates an optimum control
- Bronzer 992 - Perfectly shaped and sized for the application of bronzing. Create a sexy, sculpted look with a brush that blends beautifully and offers uniform coverage across the whole face
- Bold Lip 542 - Wide, firm bristled tip helps to define all the contours of the lips with ease and precision
- Concealer 936 - Smoothly and evenly blends concealer into the eyes, face, and blemishes
- Contour 945 - Used to apply, blend and contour powder on the face
- Duet Fiber Fan 925 - Ideally used to lightly apply or blend powders. Its a flat, fan-shaped brush that can also help to brush off any excess product
- Duet Fiber Finishing 953 - Will create a smooth texture on the skin when used with liquid or cream foundations
- Duet Fiber Slanted Kabuki 954 - Duet fiber brush gently picks up products for a smooth, gentle application onto the face
- Face Blending 940 - Use this brush for all your facial sculpting needs and precise blending of product
- Finishing 955 - Blends face powder and water based foundation for a perfect light finish
- Firm Foundation 946 - Gently press flat side of brush onto skin to place and blend color or sweep brush for sheer coverage
- Foundation 948 - Specifically designed to apply liquid foundation evenly and flawlessly to the face
- Kabuki 995 - Offers full coverage application for a polished finish. The short-handled brush allows for a more controlled application
- Mixed Powder 975 - Used to apply all types of powder, including pressed, loose, translucent, blush and bronzer, across the entire face
- Natural Powder 980 - Full and dense bristles apply loose or pressed powder across face or body
- Pointed Foundation 949 - Perfect for both foundation and concealer, crafted to apply product to the curves of the face such as eye, cheek and nose area
- Powder Blending 959 - Perfect for apply loose or pressed powder to the face
- Precision Concealer 934 - Designed to touch up and blend areas of small coverage such as under the eye. The soft fibers provide gentle and precise application
- Precision Liner 540 - Flat, firm bristles converge into a tapered tip. Ideal for lipstick & lipstick application
- Precision Kabuki 957 - Wide, flat bristle head allows to easily pick up product and evenly sweep across cheek area for airbrushed effect; ideally used to buff liquid products
- Slanted Blusher 962 - Gracefully angled brush applies blush or powder flawlessly to highlight and contour the cheeks
- Slanted Contour 942 - Slanted for precise application to contour and shape the face
- Slanted Detailer 939 - The small, flat angled head of the brush is perfect to reach smaller crevices on the face. Recommend use suggests applying liquid or cream product onto sides of the nose and hollows to the cheeks
- Slanted Foundation 948.1B - Distribute and blend foundation for beautiful coverage. The angle allows this brush to smoothly apply foundation in difficult-to-navigate areas
- Slanted Precision Kabuki 956 - This versatile brush will help you apply foundation for a radiant, natural look with excellent coverage
- Square Lip 546 - Designed to apply any lip color or gloss precisely and evenly across your lips. Allow an accurate and well-defined application for dark or light look
- Tapered Contour 944 - Simply roll the brush into color and tap away excess. Sweep in a circular motion onto desired area blend for a flawless look
- Tapered Powder 974 - Allow for precise placement of powder, blush, or highlighter to shape the cheeks and temples
Don't get ripped off by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell knock-offs. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.