Blinc - Black Mascara Amplified
After almost a decade in development, Blinc Mascara AMPLIFIED provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the Life Proof properties (i.e. smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof) of our original Blinc Mascara, that women have grown to love and depend upon.
As with our original Blinc Mascara (formerly known as Kiss Me), Blinc's AMPLIFIED Mascara coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water resistant "tubes" around the lash. Unlike our original formula, Blinc Mascara AMPLIFIED applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries.
Removing Blinc Mascara AMPLIFIED is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide of your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as Blinc Mascara AMPLIFIED comes off without leaving
TRICKS OF THE TRADE
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn't require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use Blinc Mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Blinc's 6 color choices offer lots of versatility. Black is the hands down favorite for an intense look, but many women like to try other colors as well. Dark Brown offers a gentler daywear look than the black while Medium Brown gives an even softer look and is well suited for women with light coloring. Blue, Purple and Green go on quite dark, but are reflected in certain lights for a subtle dash of color. Some Blinc users apply the black mascara to the top lashes and a colored mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an unexpected pop of color, you can even use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips. Just make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color.
- If you accidentally apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe lashes with a dry q-‐tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting for great definition.
- Of course we would love for you to use Blinc Mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can't do without, use your old favorite, but then apply Blinc Mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of Blinc's great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, Blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
MASCARA MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of Blinc Mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.
Use Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED on clean and dry lashes. Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
If you curl your lashes or if you use a primer, be sure to do so only before applying Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED. The tubes that Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED forms around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the mascara. For the lower lashes some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
Keep brushing Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
Once you have finished applying Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED close the bottle tightly. Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand. You will start to feel Blinc Mascara AMPLIFED become saturated as its grip on the lashes loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the tiny tubes that were formed around your lashes begin to slide off effortlessly (not: do not pull your lashes).
Those little "tubes" you see in the sink are not your lashes; they are the mascara that encased your lashes sliding off. Do not try to use any makeup removers or lotions to remove the mascara since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure.