Blinc - Lash Primer
Returns & Exchanges
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
Return Un-Used Makeup:
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email email@example.com. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Return ZUCA Cases
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body. Additional demands like continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing can lead to fewer and thinner lashes. Lash treatment is something that is often overlooked, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look. That's where our lash primer comes in.
Blinc Lash Primer was developed with two objectives in mind, lash/eyebrow treatment and eyelash enhancement. Whether your lashes are tiny and require a larger base with which to work or you are simply looking for incredible volume and length, blinc lash primer is the solution. Developed by Blinc to complement the Blinc Mascara, our lash primer provides a greater base of volume & length for your lashes, prior to applying your mascara.
Note: Also great for eyebrows.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is an authorized dealer of Blinc products.
Blinc Lash Primer is dye-free and does not contain any fumes or fragrances that will sting or irritate your eyes. It contains anti-inflammatory and healing agents to soothe and enhance the strength of your lashes/eyebrows while increasing their resistance to breakage. Blinc Lash Primer is also enriched with Vitamin E which nourish by replenishing and augmenting the level of Vitamin B5 in your lashes/eyebrows. Together, your lashes/eyebrows are protected from damage caused by over-heating and/or over-drying, free radicals caused by the natural body process and environmental stresses like ultra-violet light.
Blinc Lash Primer imparts long lasting moisture, conditioning your lashes/eyebrows without any build-up. But that's not all: as additional coats are applied, the ingredients work together to build up a greater base of volume, allowing even people with barely-there lashes to notice an enormous difference. Best of all, Blinc Lash Primer does not require any eye makeup remover. Like all Blinc products, simply use warm water and gentle pressure for removal.
- Apply Blinc Lash Primer prior to Blinc Mascara for big, voluminous lashes.
- Blinc Lash Primer can be used with Blinc Mascara, or any mascara brand.
- For the greatest volume, apply two or three coats of primer, waiting 30 seconds between each coat.
- Blinc Lash Primer contains nourishing vitamins, so apply to lashes before bed to condition and strengthen your lashes while you sleep.
- Use primer on your eyebrows to nourish and protect them as well. Blinc Lash Primer is a clear formula, so it will go undetected on your brows.
- No makeup remover is needed. Just warm water and gentle pressure helps gently slide the primer off of your lashes.
For Treatment Benefits:
- Apply one or two coats before going to bed or wearing mascara.
For Eyelash Enhancement:
- Apply one coat and let it set for 30 seconds.
- Keep applying coats until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved, always letting it set 30 seconds in between coats.
- You may then apply your mascara.
Blinc Lash Primer is automatically removed along with your mascara or on its own with lots of warm water. No makeup remover required.
Aqua (water), Butylene Glycol, Panthenol (vitamin B complex), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid (cleansing emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat & Starch Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carnauba Wax (from leaves from of the tree of life), BHT (antioxidant), Kukui Nut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Mineral Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Don't be fooled by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell fakes. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.