Blinc - Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Returns & Exchanges
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
Return Un-Used Makeup:
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Return ZUCA Cases
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
Blinc invented the original liquid eyeliner to form a water-resistant "layer of color" that contours your eyes. Since Blinc Eyeliner is not a cosmetic paint, it cannot smudge, run or flake - even if you cry or rub your eyes. The intense color creates a dramatic look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready, the layer of color will effortlessly slide off your skin into your hand with only the combination of water and gentle pressure. No harsh makeup remover is required.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is an authorized dealer of Blinc products.
In an easy to use, convenient, marker-tipped pen, Blinc's liquid eyeliner can be applied with precision. It glides on smoothly and the ultra fine tip provides for extreme accuracy, allowing you to create virtually any look you desire, from a thin classic line, to dramatic, winged looks.
Blinc Eyeliner is ideal for those with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, performers and active people in search of eyeliner whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your workout and then out to dinner, Blinc Eyeliner will look as good in the evening as it did when you first applied it in the morning.
Blinc Eyeliner does not penetrate your skin, leave any tint or residue behind or require harsh makeup removers. This makes Blinc healthier for your surrounding eye area, since there is no need to rub the part of your face that is most susceptible to wrinkling. Blinc Eyeliner delivers the best of both worlds...the hold that you have always wanted and the ease-of-removal that you have always wished for.
- As with our Blinc Mascara, Blinc Eyeliner should always be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Prior to application, remove all excess liner from the brush on the rim of the tube to control the quantity of liquid on the brush.
- When applying Blinc Eyeliner, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You may even prefer to draw a few dots and then connect them giving you a thinner, more natural looking line.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- Within 1 minute, apply additional layers of color to thicken the line.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove Blinc Eyeliner.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the "layer of color" effortlessly off your skin into your hand.
- No makeup remover is necessary!
- Does not penetrate your skin and leaves no residue.
- If you make a mistake, it is really easy to fix: just wet the tip of a Q-‐tip and brush it along the line that you want to erase. Blinc Eyeliner cleans up easily and will not streak like all other liquid liners.
- The more coats of liner that you apply, the darker and more pronounced it will get.
- If you would like to smudge the liner after application, it must be done immediately afterwards. You may use the tips of your fingers or a hard eyeliner brush.
Water Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer Butylene Glycol Carbon Black (CI 77266) Laureth-21 PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Sodium Dehydroacetate Phenoxyethanol Ethylparabe
Don't get ripped off by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell knock-offs. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.