Blinc - Black Mascara
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
- Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
- Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
- We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email email@example.com. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
If you're looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, Blinc Mascara is your answer. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, Blinc Mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout or out to dinner, your lashes will look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied Blinc in the morning. Blinc Mascara will add volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day.
Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is an authorized dealer of Blinc products.
Blinc is better than water proof mascaras. All it takes is the combination of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will see the tiny tubes in your hand!
Great for sensitive eyes, mascara from Blinc has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for contact lens wearers and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
MASCARA MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of blinc mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.
You apply Blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. Blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes Blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before Blinc Mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build.
Only when you are ready, Blinc can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. It must be a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure - for example taking a shower, will make the tiny tubes effortlessly slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand. Nothing oily can make Blinc come off...not even if you have really oily skin.
TIPS & TRICKS
- If you accidentally apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love Blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying Blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with Blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).
- For the most voluminous lashes, apply Blinc Lash Primer to lashes before applying your Blinc Mascara.
- For additional volume, apply two or three coats while the mascara is still moist, waiting only about 20 seconds in between each coat (note: don't wait for it to dry completely in between coats).
- For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes, especially the lashes at the outer corners of the eyes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- To add a lot of length: apply it in multiple strokes and several coats at the tip of the lashes. This almost acts like a lash extension and adds great length.
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc Mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn't require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use Blinc Mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Of course we would love for you to use Blinc Mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can't do without, use your old favorite, but then apply Blinc mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of Blinc's great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, Blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propolene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
Don't be fooled by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell fakes. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.