Eve Pearl Hi-Def Dual Foundation
Select a Color
This luxurious, lightweight cream foundation will create a satin-smooth and effortless finish. Its versatility will provide the sheerest to fullest coverage. The refreshing, non-greasy texture glides on your skin, diminishing imperfections while allowing your skin to breathe. This innovative foundation was originally created for those in front of HD cameras and lights. The two shades will seamlessly blend into your skin and adapt to your skin tone, helping you create natural looking highlights and contours... beautifully, effortlessly and flawlessly. Available in 6 shades...all in a matte finish.
- All-day wear
- Hydrates, protects & rejuvenates your skin’s texture and elasticity
- Diminishes skin imperfections...can even cover tattoos!
- Ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
Paraben Free • Petrolatum Free • Fragrance Free • Water Free
The "Eve Pearl Method": Reverse Contouring
Define your cheek bones and achieve a flawless finish in three easy steps:
1. Apply side 1, the lighter side of the foundation on your eyelids and below your cheeks (above the jawline). Use one side of the Foundation brush.
2. Apply side 2, the darker side of the foundation on your cheeks, chin, nose, forehead and/or anywhere you have redness, discoloration and need extra coverage. Use the other side of the Foundation brush.
3. Use a damp non-latex sponge to blend the foundation into your skin to achieve a smooth, flawless finish.
Tip: The more damp the sponge, the more sheer the coverage of your foundation. Versatile for Full, Medium or Sheer finish.
PEG-8 Bees Wax, White Beeswax, Yellow Beeswax, Cetearyl Octanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, 2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Crosslinked Silicone Polymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI. 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI. 77499), Red Iron Oxide (CI. 77491)