Flutter | Candy Lash Collection (3 Pack)
Eyes are Sweeter with Candy! The Flutter Lashes Candy Collection is specially designed with finely crafted high-quality synthetic fibers to add a touch of sweetness.
The Ersatz Collection is hand assembled with fine synthetic fibers precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Pucker Candy Eyelashes are crafted with maximum length using long lashes, dispersed evenly to form a bold cross pattern for classic effect.
Frosting Candy Eyelashes are designed with a combination of medium and long lashes that progresses into a full and fluttery wing tip.
Sprinkles Candy Eyelashes are created with short, medium and long lashes that adds a layer of volume to your natural lashes.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.