Flutter Ersatz Synthetic Lashes Collection
The Ersatz Collection are hand assembled with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Captivating Ersatz Eyelashes are uniquely made using light and medium density lashes creating a soft, fluttery and sultry effect.
Crazed Ersatz Eyelashes are uniquely made using layers of density lashes to create a spiky, outward flare for that sexy, sultry effect.
Fierce Ersatz Eyelashes are made with a light cross design that will complement your natural lash line by adding volume and a little purr.
Intoxicating Ersatz Eyelashes are created with an array of medium and long cross patterns with an intoxicating dimensional effect that will make minds wonder.
Nice Ersatz Eyelashes are designed using light and dark layers to create a soft natural outwards flares for that sultry effect.
Petite Ersatz Lower Eyelashes are designed with an emphasis on the outer corner with its dark staggered effect makes an instant impact for its size.
Prestige Ersatz Eyelashes are designed by combining medium and full density lashes that are finely layered to create a full and fluttery effect.
Provocative Ersatz Eyelashes are designed with underlying lashes that start with a subtle crisscross pattern at the band and ends with a captivating flair.
Royalty is finely crafted with soft synthetic, multi-layered cross patterns with a unique outward flare wingtip that gives instant enhancement to your eyes.
Selfie light and spike, perfect for every angle. Finely crafted using light and medium density lashes with an eye-catching, soft and fluttery wingtip.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.