Flutter Mink Evening Lashes
Flutter Lashes Mink Evening Collection are hand assembled with the finest Mink hairs that are precisely layered on a cotton band that offers a lightweight/comfortable all day wear. Reusable (10 - 20+ with proper care).
Annabelle Mink Eyelashes are crafted with maximum length using dark density lashes, dispersed evenly to form a bold cross pattern for classic effect.
Barb Mink Eyelashes are made with a unique cross pattern with a mixture of short and long lashes, dispersed evenly to form a sultry, unique effect.
Emily Mink Eyelashes are formed with a combination of long and medium bold density lashes with a slight wing tip, that adds length with a full and natural effect.
Lindsay Mink Eyelashes are created with a cross pattern of short, medium and long lashes that adds a dark layer of volume and feminine effect to your natural lashes.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.