Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro Dermabrasion
Kiehl's epidermal skin-texturizing treatment is an advanced formulation that has a highly effective abrading quality on skin's surface. This formula affords an immediate skin-smoothing effect and with regular, tri-weekly use, helps to visibly minimize discolorations and small marks on face, hands, and décolleté.
Over time, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture is significantly smoother and clearer, while the appearance of pore size is diminished. As skin is re-texturized, this formula helps to facilitate the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy.
This polishing cream is formulated with "diatomatious earth"- crushed microshells derived from ocean sand - as well as a powerful ingredient used by dermatologists to perform microdermabrasion procedures. The formula further helps to soothe skin with a blend of Willow Herb and nurturing sea algaenates.
Use a sunscreen after this treatment to protect skin from even limited exposure to the sun.
- Affords an immediate skin-smoothing effect and with regular, tri-weekly use, helps to visibly minimize discolorations and small marks on face, hands, and décolleté
- Over time, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture is significantly smoother and clearer, while the appearance of pore size is diminished
- Helps to facilitate the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy
Size: 2.5 fl oz / 75 ml
- Dispense a nickel-sized amount of the exfoliating cream into the palm of the hand
- Utilizing fingertips, gently apply to clean, damp skin in an upward and outward circular motion, avoiding the eye area
- Continue treatment for approximately 30 seconds, but no more than two minutes, to achieve desired effect
- Monitoring skin sensitivity closely, you may increase pressure slightly to enhance treatment results
- With eyes closed, rinse with cool water and gently pat dry
- To help soothe skin after treatment, we recommend using this formula in conjunction with Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions' Centella Recovery Skin-Salve
WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid getting the micro-dermabrasion exfoliator in the eyes, lips, and nostrils. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly and gently. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a physician. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using if you are on any type of skin medication or if you have a pre-existing skin condition such as seborrheic dermatitis, chronic eczema, psoriasis, severe acne, skin cancer, a facial tattoo or sunburned skin. Do not use within 24 hours of use of other exfoliation products; for example, but not limited to: glycolic acid, chemical peels, acne medication or Retin-A. If you experience any undue sensitivity, discontinue use, allowing skin to rest for several days. Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, always protect your skin following a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater. Excessive sun exposure after micro-dermabrasion should be avoided. If intense sun exposure is unavoidable, apply sunscreen liberally and frequently. Do not use more frequently than three times per week.
Aqua / Water, Alumina, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Solum Diatomeae / Diatomaceous Earth, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Epilobium Angustifolium / Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Algin