SAMPLE of Graftobian OxyDerm Moisturizer
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
- Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
- Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
- Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
- We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
Graftobian's Oxyderm Moisturizer is the makeup artist's companion, as anyone knows that the most beautiful skin is hydrated skin! The perfect way to prep your client's skin before application, this moisturizer is so ideal, you'll want one of your own!
"I have searched the world over for a moisturizer that won't feel greasy or cause me to breakout. I've tried the most expensive on the market and have been disappointed by them all, but I have finally found one I love! When you feel this oxygen cream on your face you will feel truly transformed, as your skin will be soothed and softened without any greasy film or residue. This is absolutely the best moisturizer I have ever used."
- Mary Erickson, CRC Founder
Size: Approximately 0.07oz / 2gm. All samples are non-refundable.
- Oil-free hydration - gel-like consistency absorbs completely into skin for a weightless finish
- Hyaluronic Acid - retains 1000 times its weight in water for ultimate suppleness
- Aloe Leaf Extract - known for its healing properties, aloe leaf soothes and calms
- Shea Butter Extract - high fatty acid content helps skin retain moisture and improves elasticity
- Grape Seed Extract - powerhouse anti-oxidant that inhibits free radical formation, promoting youthful-looking skin
- Improves overall texture
- Enhances clarity
- Balances tone
- Reduces puffiness
- Minimizes fine lines
- Safe for all skin types
Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening for deep moisturization.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone: This natural Silicone emulsion complex adds rich and silky elegance to products. It imparts a fine long-lasting application and helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This natural, water based, silicone emulsion will not yield a build up on your skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Malachite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Smithsonite Extract: (“The Fab. Five”) This proprietary wellness blend of five extracts is included in all of our skin care items. Aloe is a well known plant extract with skin soothing and healing properties that seem somewhat boundless, Allantoin is a soothing and hydrating ingredient, Malachite extract is believed to enhance creativity, Rhodochrosite extract is considered to bring a sense of well being, and finally, Smithsonite is thought to promote harmony. We simply felt that the blend of these five fine ingredients would add value, interest and dimension to each of our Skin Care formulations.
Glycerin: A clear, sweet, syrupy liquid derived from vegetable oil is non-irritating and soothing and can be used even on the most sensitive skin types. Glycerin also is a humectant.
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol: This hygroscopic complex helps to assure maximum firmness, hydration, smoothness and tightness to the skin. It helps provide cohesion to the epidermis, or surface layer, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Sodium Chloride: For PH regulation to retain a neutral PH in the formula.
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): Used for thousands of years as an ideal treatment for dry or aging skin. The high fatty acid content gives it the ability to help deeply moisturize the skin while helping to improve and retain the elasticity of the skin.
Sorbitan Oleate: Humectant, similar to Glycerin.
Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally occurring acid in the skin, adds moisture to keep skin soft and supple. Hyaluronic Acid retains 1000 times its weight in water. Not an animal or human byproduct! This sugar based acid is synthetically produced.
Glycoproteins: Help improve the appearance of skin texture and for moisturization. This amino acid protein helps the skin resist various external aggressors.
Saccharide Isomerate: Helps prevent moisture loss from the dermis while laying down a protective barrier to help neutralize external irritation.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum: This firming botanical complex helps reduce the look of early signs of aging. Fights against lack of firmness and tired and dull skin by helping to increase cell turnover/exfoliation.
Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate(E), Retinyl Palmitate(A), Ascorbyl Palmitate(C): This is a time released, vitamin combination. The Phospholipids encapsulate the three vitamins so they release onto the skin slowly over a period of time. Vitamin E & C for antioxidant protection against free radicals and Vitamin A to help smooth the look of lines and wrinkles, giving the appearance of younger and firmer skin.
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera): 50 times more powerful than vitamin E as an antioxidant, helps inhibit free radical formation, promoting a youthful-looking skin.
Titanium Dioxide: This natural white pigment also is one of the major broad-spectrum sun protectants. Included to diffuse and reflect light and give a soft, matte finish to your skin.
Quaternium-15: A natural, non-paraben preservative for those who are concerned with over exposure to paraben type preservatives.