Bdellium Tools Studio Line Brushes for Face
Select a Brush
925 Duet Fiber Fan (Studio Line)
934 Precision Concealer (Studio Line)
936 Concealer (Studio Line)
939 Slanted Detailer (Studio Line)
940 Face Blending (Studio Line)
942 Slanted Contour (Studio Line)
944 Tapered Contour (Studio Line)
945 Contour (Studio Line)
946 Firm Foundation (Studio Line)
947 SmallFoundation (Studio Line)
948 Foundation (Studio Line)
948.1 Slanted Foundation (Studio Line)
949 Pointed Foundation (Studio Line)
953 Duet Fiber Foundation (Studio Line)
954 Duet Fiber Slanted Kabuki (Studio Line)
955 Duet Fiber Finishing (Studio Line)
956 Slanted Precision Kabuki (Studio Line)
957 Precision Kabuki (Studio Line)
958 Duet Fiber Powder Blending (Studio Line)
959 Powder Blending (Studio Line)
960 Precision Blusher (Studio Line)
962 Slanted Blusher (Studio Line)
964 AllPurpose Blusher (Studio Line)
965 Duet Fiber Blusher (Studio Line)
974 Tapered Powder (Studio Line)
975 Mixed Powder (Studio Line)
980 Natural Powder (Studio Line)
985 Duet Fiber Powder (Studio Line)
990 Angled Face (Studio Line)
992 Bronzer (Studio Line)
993 Flat Top Kabuki (Studio Line)
994 Slanted Kabuki (Studio Line)
995 OverAllFace Kabuki (Studio Line)
540 Precision Liner (Studio Line)
542 Bold Lip (Studio Line)
546 Square Lip (Studio Line)
555 Retractable Lip (Studio Line)
557 Swivel Lip (Studio Line)
Bdellium Tools Studio Line Brushes for Face are designed with top quality materials and assembled for flawless application. Each individual brush features precisely shaped brush heads made of natural and/or synthetic hair bristles with classic, seven-layered lacquered yellow handles for optimal control resulting in a perfect application time and time again. The bristles on each Studio Line Brush are treated with an antibacterial agent.
*All Items sold separately.
*All Items sold separately.
- All-Purpose Blusher 964 - Designed for powder blush or face powder.
- Angled Face 990 - Perfect for whisking powder over the face or gently brushing off any excess.
- Bold Lip 542 - Wide, firm-bristled tip to define all the contours of the lips with ease.
- Bronzer 992 - Offer uniform coverage across the whole face. Perfect with your loose or pressed powder bronzer.
- Concealer 936 - Concealer into the eyes, face, and blemishes. Ideal for cream or powder products.
- Contour 945 - Softly rounded dome tip can be used to apply, blend or contour powder products.
- Duet Fiber Blusher 965 - Create a versatile look with your loose or pressed powder blush.
- Duet Fiber Fan 925 - Lightweight application and help brush off any excess product.
- Duet Fiber Finishing 955 - Lightweight application and blending of face powder for a beautiful finish is effortless with the two levels of bristles.
- Duet Fiber Foundation 953 - Application of foundation and powder products is easy and precise with the short, flat dome shape head.
- Duet Fiber Powder 985 - Blends your loose or pressed foundation powder on like silk. Perfect for blending or contouring.
- Duet Fiber Powder Blending 958 - Full, large powder brush for lightweight application of powders to create soft layers.
- Duet Fiber Slanted Kabuki 956 - Achieve the perfect look with an even foundation finish. Apply foundation for a radiant, natural look with excellent coverage.
- Foundation 948 - Provides even application for a perfect finish of a liquid or cream foundation/concealer.
- Face Blending 940 - Face sculpting needs and precision blending of powder product.
- Firm Foundation 946 - Multi functional took, for blending,c overage, and contouring. For contour & definition, utilize the tip of the brush for precision.
- Flat Top Kabuki 993 - Create the flawless look with ease. Perfect to use with your powder or cream products on flat areas such as your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Mixed Powder 975 - Large paddle-shaped round dome that is designed to provide a smooth, natural finish on the face or body.
- Natural Powder 980 - Full and dense bristles apply loose or pressed powder across face or body.
- Over All Face Kabuki 995 - Full coverage application for a polished finish. Rounded and dome-shaped made up of soft synthetic fibers.
- Pointed Foundation 949 - Designed specifically to apply foundation/concealer to hard to reach curves of the face such as eye, nose and cheekbones.
- Powder Blending 959 - Classic brush created to blend powder flawlessly.
- Precision Concealer 934 - Perfect for small area touch-ups and good for blending under eyes.
- Precision Kabuki 957 - Wide, flat bristle head allows to easily pick up product and evenly sweep across cheek area for airbrushed effect; ideally used to buff liquid products.
- Precision Liner 540 - Flat, Firm bristles in a tapered tip. Ideal for lipstick and liner application.
- Slanted Blusher 962 - Effortlessly apply contouring and highlighting powders to structure the face.
- Slanted Contour 942 - Shape and structure your face precisely with the angled bristles.
- Slanted Detailer 939 - Use for precise contouring onto target areas on the face.
- Slanted Foundation 948.1 - designed for precise application of foundation and a flawless finish.
- Slanted Kabuki 994 - For maximum coverage, ideal with your loose or pressed powder.
- Slanted Precision Kabuki 956 - The skillfully tapered edge of this synthetic brush allows the soft strands to target all facial contours.
- Small Foundation 947 - Softer and has a small head size, makes it easy to maneuver in small areas.
- Square Lip 546 - Designed to apply any lip color precisely and evenly. Flat Tip bristles.
- Swivel Lip 557 - Universal line. Firm Tapered tip to define contours of the lip, evenly applies any formula of lip color.
- Tapered Contour 944 - Apply powder, blush or highlighter onto the upper contours of the face for a glowing complexion.
- Tapered Powder 974 - Designed to sculpt and shape cheeks and temples using powder, blush or highlighter.