Eye Kandy Glitter Sprinkles
Select a Color
A sweet treat for your kit! Eye Kandy Glitter Sprinkles add brilliant sparkle to eyes, lips and body art. Switch out your standard black winged liner for a dazzling gold, or pat onto the center of lips for an ombre effect! Applies easily with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar for all day wear. Try all 54 colors!
Superfine – The first, and by far our most popular due to the ease of applying, is our SF. The grain size of this glitter is our smallest, ranging in size from a .004 x .004 to a .006 x .006. This size of glitter does not offer as much sparkle, so tends to be less dramatic, but is still brilliant and stunning to wear. It is a great cut for a day or ‘office’ look and works beautifully as an all over eye shadow and lip shimmer.
- Smallest Grain Size (.004 to .006)
- Most Popular, Easiest to Apply
- Less Dramatic Sparkle, Solid Color
- Beautiful for All Over Eyelids or as Lip Shimmer
Fine – Our second cut is F. This is our largest grain at .006 x .006 to a .008 x .008. This size glitter picks up the most light, and, therefore, is definitely the most flashy and exciting to wear! This size tends to be more popular with the performing crowd. It shines and sparkles and offers all the ‘bling’ you need! This is a great cut for a bright, bold and fun look.
- Large Grain Size (.006 - .008)
- Most Reflective
- More Dramatic Sparkle
- Ideal for Performance Makeup Looks
Sugars – The Sugars are also a .008 x .008 grain size. However, the sugars are not solid colors. This type of glitter is a translucent, iridescent plastic grain which offers a hint of color. The Sugars are very difficult to use as liners and are actually intended to transform the eyelid or desired area of skin into a glitter. The Sugars are also incredible for stage performers, but look beautiful and are fun to wear as an everyday eye shadow.
- Large Grain Size (.008)
- Give Translucent, Iridescent Hint of Color (not solid)
- Ideal for Use as a Tint of Color
- Great for Performance Makeup Looks (not intended for use as liner)
1. Dip the head of your brush into the Liquid Sugar base so bristles are saturated but not dripping.
2. Lightly touch the color of your choice with the wet brush.
3. The two products will then ‘marry’ together, providing a one step, mess free, application. Apply in small short strokes as you would a liquid liner, smoothing the color across the lash line. To use glitter as a shadow, use broader strokes with less glitter for a shimmer, or use more glitter for a thicker, bolder shadow. Helpful hint: use your finger to smooth the glitter over your eyelid. (If glitter is ‘balling’ up, simply add a dab more Liquid Sugar to your brush and smooth.)
Polyethylene Terephthalate and Polyurethane 33
May Contain: Yellow 5, Red 7, Red 34, Blue 1, Blue 27