Eye Kandy Glitter Sprinkles
Returns & Exchanges
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
Return Un-Used Makeup:
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email email@example.com. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Return ZUCA Cases
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
A sweet treat for your kit! Eye Kandy Glitter Sprinkles add brilliant sparkle to eyes, lips and body art. Switch out your standard black winged liner for a dazzling gold, or pat onto the center of lips for an ombre effect! Applies easily with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar for all day wear. Try all 54 colors!
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is an authorized dealer of Eye Kandy Cosmetics.
Superfine – The first, and by far our most popular due to the ease of applying, is our SF. The grain size of this glitter is our smallest, ranging in size from a .004 x .004 to a .006 x .006. This size of glitter does not offer as much sparkle, so tends to be less dramatic, but is still brilliant and stunning to wear. It is a great cut for a day or ‘office’ look and works beautifully as an all over eye shadow and lip shimmer.
- Smallest Grain Size (.004 to .006)
- Most Popular, Easiest to Apply
- Less Dramatic Sparkle, Solid Color
- Beautiful for All Over Eyelids or as Lip Shimmer
Fine – Our second cut is F. This is our largest grain at .006 x .006 to a .008 x .008. This size glitter picks up the most light, and, therefore, is definitely the most flashy and exciting to wear! This size tends to be more popular with the performing crowd. It shines and sparkles and offers all the ‘bling’ you need! This is a great cut for a bright, bold and fun look.
- Large Grain Size (.006 - .008)
- Most Reflective
- More Dramatic Sparkle
- Ideal for Performance Makeup Looks
Sugars – The Sugars are also a .008 x .008 grain size. However, the sugars are not solid colors. This type of glitter is a translucent, iridescent plastic grain which offers a hint of color. The Sugars are very difficult to use as liners and are actually intended to transform the eyelid or desired area of skin into a glitter. The Sugars are also incredible for stage performers, but look beautiful and are fun to wear as an everyday eye shadow.
- Large Grain Size (.008)
- Give Translucent, Iridescent Hint of Color (not solid)
- Ideal for Use as a Tint of Color
- Great for Performance Makeup Looks (not intended for use as liner)
1. Dip the head of your brush into the Liquid Sugar base so bristles are saturated but not dripping.
2. Lightly touch the color of your choice with the wet brush.
3. The two products will then ‘marry’ together, providing a one step, mess free, application. Apply in small short strokes as you would a liquid liner, smoothing the color across the lash line. To use glitter as a shadow, use broader strokes with less glitter for a shimmer, or use more glitter for a thicker, bolder shadow. Helpful hint: use your finger to smooth the glitter over your eyelid. (If glitter is ‘balling’ up, simply add a dab more Liquid Sugar to your brush and smooth.)
Polyethylene Terephthalate and Polyurethane 33
May Contain: Yellow 5, Red 7, Red 34, Blue 1, Blue 27
Don't be fooled by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell fakes. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.