SAMPLE Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder
A texture reducing, coverage boosting, blurring balm that balances oils throughout the day while maintaining hydration. Powered by Upsalite a Swedish super ingredient that encapsulates and balances sebum and sweat throughout the day for a natural matte finish.
10 Tinted Shades = Prime. Cover. Blur. Set
1 Universal Shade = Prime. Blur. Set.
•Can be used to prime, highlight, contour, set makeup, or be worn alone!
•Blurs pores, texture, and fine lines
•Easy sheer coverage
•Petal-like texture, feels like a balm but sets like a powder
•Natural matte finish
•Balances oil all-day
•Formulated with Upsalite, Hyaluronic Acid & Vegan Squalane Oil
•Free of: fragrance, parabens & phthalates
•Works seamlessly with the rest of the Yummy collection
•Included spatula for hygienic use
In a clinical study consisting of 31 women, studies indicated statistically significant improvements for pore appearance, texture, fine lines, and wrinkles.
When worn as a primer under foundation:
• 96% said it made their foundation apply smoothly
• 93% said it made their foundation look natural
• 93% said it helped to blur the appearance of pores
• 90% said it increased the coverage of their foundation
When worn alone:
• Instantly reduced shine by 48%
• 96% said their skin appeared less oily throughout the day
• 93% said it left a natural matte finish
• 90% said it balanced their skin throughout the day
• 90% said it looked more natural than powder
• 90% said it absorbed sweat throughout the day
• 84% saw a reduction of pore size and/or visible fine lines
|Prime||Highlight & Contour||Set Foundation||Sheer Coverage||Set & Add Coverage|
|SHADE||Universal or Tinted||Tinted||Universal or Tinted||Tinted||Tinted|
|HOW TO||Prime your eyes or complexion Apply with fingers tap & blend||Appy with fingers or a brush. Use a shade at least two shades lighter or depper than your skin tone||Tap on with fingers/dense brush and stretch to blend||Press and roll in even layer into textured or oily areas||Press & roll throught the t-zone and tap to build additional coverage where needed|