RCMA VK Foundation Palette
RCMA VK Foundation Palette is a professional, highly pigmented, blendable cream base that is formulated without perfume, mineral oil or lanolin, RCMA Foundation is ideal for photography, film and anywhere high-definition quality is needed with a finish that feels light enough for every day wear as well.
The last thing Vincent Kehoe of the Research Council of Makeup Artists wanted to do was create more of the same in the world of foundations. It was this desire that revolutionized the world of makeup as we know it, spawning the now-legendary RCMA Foundation. Considered the top choice of professionals everywhere, RCMA Foundation is a staple in many an artist's kit.
Each pan size in this palette is 0.08oz and is enough for 10-15 applications each. Not sure what color you need? Buy a sample!
"I carry RCMA professional makeup palettes in my kit. This is a great foundation for print, TV, film and bridal. I am never caught without the right color when I have these! They're a must-have if you can't afford to fill your kit with full sized products but need a wide range of shades in a few, easy to handle palettes." --Mary Erickson
What makes RCMA so different?
- Manufactured under stringent conditions in small batches
- Each ingredient is weighed out to the gram to maintain exact color standards and consistency
- Made with a 50% pigment ratio to waxes and oils for high coverage with little product*
- Contains only vegetable oils, pure waxes and FDA approved colors
- No perfumes or lanolin (allergens)
- No petrolatum or mineral oils (produce excess surface oil)**
- Applies like a second skin, rather than a heavy coat of foundation
- Long lasting coverage with little-to-no touch-up
- No caking or separating, and RCMA No-Color Powder perfectly mattifies any trace of shine
- Low halation means no powdering is required on dry skin types, especially for men
Other Ways to Try RCMA:
Size: 1.4oz / 39gm. Palette Measures 6.3" x 4" x 0.5" - 160mm x 101mm x 13mm.
Cream cosmetics often "sweat" and form small beads of moisture on the surface. This is normal and does not in any way affect the quality of the product.
Isopropyl Myristate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil