Pro Artist Discount
Are you a professional makeup artist? You've come to the right place.
All customers can get free shipping on orders over $35 in the U.S. but at Camera Ready Cosmetics, members of the Pro Artist Discounts can receive up to 40% off many of our product lines no matter how much you spend!
Shop the smart way and apply today by following the steps:1) Create an account.
2) Submit the required documentation (listed below) via email.
3) Wait for a confirmation that we've reviewed and processed your request. If you are qualified you will receive an email in 1 to 14 days.
We offer two types of discount membership: Pro Gold and Pro Silver. To see which you are eligible for, find the requirements below.
**Please note a valid photo I.D. will be required for all showroom purchases using a Pro Discount.
Apply for a Pro Gold Account (up to 40% off Select Brands)
We limit Pro Gold accounts to artists that make a living
as freelance makeup artists or hair stylists.
Pick TWO of the following to send to us along with your driver’s license and email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A call sheet dated within the last 12 months. (A call sheet for a paid print, film or video job, not a test job or event/bridal makeup)
- Inglot Pro Card
- A union ID
- A current Cosmetology or Esthetician license
- A link to an IMBD page with your name as makeup artist or assistant
- A link to your website portfolio with published print ads or published editorials (Social media sites are not accepted)
- Scan of an editorial in a magazine with your name as Makeup and/or Hair (This must be a magazine in print and available on newsstands. Your name must be readable.)
- For bridal artists, send a link to your public website (The website must include a gallery of at least 6 different brides or bridal party members. The site must have legitimate contact information.)
- A copy of your business liability insurance (The liability insurance card must be current, not expired, and list your job as artist or stylist.)
Send us (email@example.com) a copy of your driver’s license and a copy of an invoice from any of the following Pro makeup stores that show you are getting the Pro discount with that store:
- Makeup Mania
*The invoice must include your name and must show the Pro discount. The invoice must be no more than 2 years old.
The following are NOT accepted to set up a Pro Gold account.
Thank you for understanding.
- Call sheet for bridal jobs
- Call sheet as a MAC or any brand artist
- Facebook or social media portfolios
- MAC discount cards or discount cards for any store or brand
- Editorials for a magazine that is NOT in print (Ezines)
Apply for a Pro Silver Account (up to 20% off Select Brands)
For a Pro Silver account, we will accept your website portfolio with at least 6 shots of your work (Social media sites are not accepted). The shots must be of 6 different models and must be professional photographs as determined by our staff of artists. Your portfolio must be available to the public and list your contact information as a makeup artist.
A certificate and/or enrollment papers from one of the following makeup schools with a copy of your driver's license:
- Aveda Institute
- Blanche MacDonald
- Blush School Of Makeup
- Cinema Secrets
- Joe Blasco
- Makeup City
- Maquillage The Make-Up Academy International
- Mic Makeup Academy
- MKC Beauty Academy
- Paul Mitchell
- Rachel Lisa Makeup Artistry
- The Studio Makeup Academy
- Val Garland
Email the items above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have created an account and sent the required documentation, we will review your information. If you are approved for Pro status, we will email you within two weeks to let you know that we have upgraded your account. Pro discounts are available on almost all products in our store. You will also see the "Pro Exclusive" category after you are upgraded to Pro status in our system. When you are logged in under your Pro account your prices will be Pro discounted prices.