Makeup & text by Jamie Fawn
PREP FACE AND APPLY FOUNDATION
CONTOUR HOLLOW OF CHEEKS, JAWLINE, NECK AND FOREHEAD
Add depth to the face by correctly applying the following contouring techniques.
1. Before you choose your color do a swatch checking if the highlight color will stand out enough from the base color. Do this until you are happy with the result.
2. Contour the sides of the nose with your base color starting with the inner brow area down the sides of the nose to slim and sculpt the width of the bridge.
3. Next contour the jawline; start just under the ear lobe, then follow the jawline half way to the chin. This will create a slimming shadow.
4. Next contour the upper 1/3 of the forehead area at the hair line fading it out at the lower edges.
5. Using an angled blusher brush, blend contour into the hollow of your cheekbones.
ADDING HIGHLIGHTS & SHADOWS
Next, highlight & add eye shadow.
1. Highlight the bridge of the nose, upper cheekbones and cupids bow using a small fan brush.
2. Add eye-shadow to the crease of the eye and smoke out the lower lash line using the same base color.
DEFINE BROWS AND ADD LASHES
Define brows, add lashes, highlight eyelids and inner tear duct area
1. Line the bottom curve of the brow softly filling in the brow with light strokes.
2. Adding lashes:
A. Measure the lashes to your eye.
B. Cut the lashes just a little longer than the lash line.
C. Line your lash with Duo lash glue.
D. Let the glue dry for about 4 seconds before you attach them.
E. Attach them using tweezers grabbing the lashes in the middle.
3. To brighten the eyes highlight the eyelids and tear duct area using the same color used to highlight the cheeks.
FILL IN LIPS AND ADD EYELINER
Add finishing touches to the lips and the eyes.
1. Apply Face Atelier lip glaze in Primrose on the lips.
2. For the final step line both upper and lower waterline and tightline top lashline with Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #87.