Premiere Products Inc.
Skin Illustrator Dark Fleshtone Palette
Complete the entire range of flesh tones with Dark Flesh Tone Palette! Designed as the follow-up to the original Flesh Tone palette, these colors allow the artist to duplicate virtually any skin tone when combined with the FX and light Flesh Tone colors - no matter how light or dark!
Tips and Tricks:
- The BAMBOO 1 and 2 colors are warmer yellow base tones than the LAO 1 and 2, offered in the original Flesh Tone palette. This significant difference gives the artist an even wider range of tone variation when blending colors. Other warm base tones include CHOCOLATE, ESPRESSO 1 and 2, and MIDNIGHT BROWN, the darkest of the base tones.
- BURNT SIENNA, GOLDEN OCHRE and RED OXIDE are all adjusting colors that alter the base tones in different ways, providing an endless array of color possibilities.
- By mixing MIDNIGHT BROWN with the BLACK tone from the FX Palette, the deepest ebony tones can be obtained, creating rich, natural colors that are not gray or ashy.
- When mixing MIDNIGHT BROWN with BAMBOO 1, you begin to create taupe colors, which are great for use as character shading colors.
- CORAL BLUE is a gentle wash-tone adjuster that will provide a cooling effect, different than the other blue tones found in the original Flesh Tone palette.
- The Dark Flesh Tone colors are also great for defining hairlines and filling in scalp patches. The CORAL BLUE and BURNT SIENNA are also fabulous for covering up beard shadow.
PPI Premiere Products Inc. is an FDA approved cosmetic manufacturer. All products are made in the USA and are cruelty-free.
Since 1978, Premiere Products, Inc. has developed and marketed advanced products for the health care, hair replacement, medical, make-up and special effects industries. As chemists with world class research experience and resources, PPI knows ingredient safety and efficacy.
Dimension: 7.2 x 3.8 x .5 in
Pigments must be used with any one of the following: Skin Illustrator Activator, Skin Illustrator Slow Activator, Temptu Pro Alcohol 99 or 99% alcohol (do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, water or any other solvent). Spray or dab the solvent onto the color, swirl color for at least 30 seconds, and apply with a brush, sponge or mascara wand.
Titanium Dioxide, Ultra Marine Blue, DBP Dibutyl Phthalate, Black Iron Oxide, D&C Red #7 Ca Lake, FD & C Red 36 Al Lake, Yellow Iron Oxide, D & C Red #36, FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake, Brown Iron Oxide, D & C Yellow #10 Al Lake, FD & C Blue l Al Lake, Hydr. Chrome Oxide, Chrome Oxide Green, D&C Red 34 Ca Lake, Red Iron Oxide