A moisturizing repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage. Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
Size: 40 ml - 1.35 fl oz
Camera Ready Cosmetics is an authorized dealer of Bioderma products.
- The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturizes
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturizing agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
- Fragrance-free formula
- No coloring agents
- The beige color is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
- Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate. [Bi 561]