This is a water activated formula. Just add a small amount of water and create! The retro liners dry to a smooth matte finish and do not smudge or transfer. You can mix colors and create your own unique shades.
Size: 8g / 0.28oz
1. Open container and add a few drops of water on the lid of the container. Do not pour water directly into the pot.
2. Wet your brush with the water placed on the lid. Only use water to activate. Do not add anything else as it may alter the formula of the product.
3. Begin activating the product with the wet brush by mixing it well until a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
4. Apply the product as desired and get creative with face/body designs! (always use carefully around the eye area. Not recommended for the immediate waterline area as this product is water activated).
5. Allow product to fully dry and slay your look!
6. Before closing and storing the product, allow it to fully air dry for a few hours.
Talc, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysorbate-20, Water, Propanediol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red No. 21 (CI 45380), D&C Orange No. 5 (CI 45370), D&C Yellow No. 7 (CI 45350), D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).
We’re on instagram - @camerareadycosmetics
Follow to get tips, tricks and promotions