Meet Chloe, the half up half down look of your dreams! Chloe is a 4 piece clip-in set that includes 1 mini ponytail and 3 wefts with loose spiral waves. Whether you want to use all 4 pieces for a voluminous half up half down look or just a few to spice things up, the possibilities are endless with Chloe.
Length: 18" | 45 cm
Weight: 344 grams
Style: Loose spiral waves
Hair that looks & feels like its really yours
Their team is dedicated to making soft & high quality hair that looks and feels like your own.
Ready to wear
These pre-styled, weatherproof ponytails are the easiest way to switch up your hair color, style, length, or texture without the commitment or harmful chemical & heat damage.
Instant Length & Volume
These ponytails are super versatile for endless days of hair bliss. Express yourself by effortlessly styling them in a variety of ways for any occasion!
Time-Saver & Beginner friendly
No time or experience? This is a life changing hair hack for beginners & experts alike! It’s super fast & easy to apply by yourself in less than 60 seconds from anywhere!
We call it pony power– in a poll of 112 diverse babes from around the world, 98% said their hair is a big part of their self-expression & reflection of their personality, 100% said their INSERT NAME HERE hair boosts their confidence.
4 hair pieces: 1 mini ponytail & 3 clip-in extension wefts
2 INH bobby pins
1 INH ponytie
1 reusable satin storage bag to preserve & protect your INSERT NAME HERE hair
1. Start by sectioning your hair. There are two ways you can do this:
Option 1: Put your hair in a half-up ponytail (keep the ponytail clipped out of the way until the last step)
Option 2: If you have long or thick hair, we suggest braiding down the "half down" part of your style, or putting your hair in a tight high bun (if hair is not long, but blunt and difficult to blend, you can also try this method with a high ponytail).
2. With the hair that is still down, section off and apply the shortest weft onto the lower nape area (leaving about 1” of your hair down)
3. Next, move up about 1 inch and section and apply the medium weft
4. Move up another inch, section and apply the longest weft
5. The bottom portion is complete! Feel free to move and adjust slightly as needed to ensure all three wefts are covered. If you want less volume, try only applying two wefts
6. Now time for the ponytail! Apply the ponytail extension by either sticking the comb at the base of the ponytail extension securely into your hair tie & scooping upwards, or bywrapping the ponytail extension around your bun. Wrap the velcro piece tightly and use the included bobby pins to secure the hair wrap, covering your hair ti