Just Case - Pro Makeup Case (E3304)
Since 1995, Just Case USA has supplied the professional artist with durable, stylish and convenient train cases to transport your most precious and expensive tools. Uniquely made to secure and protect your products, each case was made with the demands of the makeup artist's work in mind; space enough for every necessary product, heat-resistant exterior to help keep makeup cool, easy handling and transporting, plus prints, colors and designs that are as polished as you are! With dozens of designs to choose from, you'll find exactly the best case to fit your personal needs. Artists everywhere choose Just Case USA!
- New interchangeable series. Attachable to any "E" series rolling cases. This line will allow customer to mix and match any "E" series cases according to their needs. The most affordable way to customize your beauty case
- High quality aluminum finish and construction with reinforced steel corners for extra durability
- Beautiful new leopard printing textured finish with silver aluminum trimming
- Heat resistant exterior material keeps the case cool and protects your cosmetics
- Wider opening at top of the case for easy access
- Six accordion extendable trays with spacious interior with adjustable dividers
- Large center storage compartment with removable/adjustable dividers
- Heavy duty handle for added comfort and grip
- Easy to clean interior
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Secure easy close latches with key locks
- Trays dimension (LxWxH): 12.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" each
- Space underneath trays when closed (LxWxH): 14" x 8.75" x 4.75"
- Overall case dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5" x 9.5" x 10.5"
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.