Lit Cosmetics Glitter
Select a Color
Lit Cosmetics Glitter is a loose, high-sparkle cosmetic grade glitter which casts maximum light reflection. Add a glitter to your shadow, liners, lipstick, eyebrows, blush, body lotions, hair spray, nail polish, love letter, or whatever your heart desires!
What It Is:
A loose, high-sparkle cosmetic grade glitter, which casts maximum light reflection. Lit also offers a "Rounded" glitter shape opposed to a "Square" or "Diamond" shape to aid in complete comfort on skin surface also giving you a smooth application.
This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free.
Holographic: Solid Glitter that reflects all primary colors Shimmer: Translucent glitter that reflects rainbow halo Solid: Solid color with no multi-color reflection
- ABBA (Shimmer): Hint of Pink with Yellow Stars
- Back in Black (Solid): Solid Black
- Barbie Shops (Shimmer): Clear multi Rainbow
- Beach Baby (Solid): Light Beige Gold
- Black Magic Woman (Solid): Brown based Purple
- Boogie Wonderland (Solid): Light Purple with Rainbow halo
- Champagne Wishes (Solid): A sandy Gold with rainbow bubbles
- Cher (Holographic): Silver with multi-colors
- Disco Diva (Holographic): Bright Purple
- Dreamsicle (Solid): Coral Pink with Orange star bursts
- Festive (Solid): Golds, Cranberries, and Pinks.
- Glittergasm (Holographic): Multi-Colored Fuchsia
- Hello Sunshine (Solid): Porcelain glitter w/ hints of orange sun bursts
- Marilyn Monroe (Solid): Bright Silver
- Mother Earth (Solid): Bright Turquoise with Neon Green
- Oprah (Solid): Peach based Copper
- Rhinestone Cowboy (Holographic): Multi colored Brown
- Rich & Famous (Holographic): Multi colored Copper
- Superfly (Holographic): Black with amazing accents
- Theodora (Solid): Gold, Purple with Green and Yellow sparks
- Tinsel Town (Solid): Silver with multi-rainbow reflections.
All of the Lit Glitters are Size #2 = Small Cut (.004x.004)
Polyethylene Terephthalate CAS-No 25038-59-9 Acrylates Copolymer CAS-No 9010-88-2 Surface Binder CAS-No 125826-44-0 Polyurethane 33 Polyethylene Naphthalate CAS-No 25853-85-4 Polymethyl Methacrylate CAS-No 9011-14-7 Acrylic Resin Melamine Resin Aluminum CAS-No 7429-90-5 CI 77000