PPI - Attagel
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
- Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
- Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
- Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
- We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
ATTAGEL is a thickening agent that can be used with Green Marble Aging Concentrate to create the most realistic old age effects.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics Is One Of The Largest Authorized Dealers Of Premiere Products, Inc. In The USA!
Green Marble Aging Concentrate offers a subtle approach to aging. To achieve the desired affect, the finished product will require a translucent and equally subtle paint. The Skin Illustrator color systems provide the perfect compliment.
To mix the Green Marble Aging Concentrate into an ager, you must have Green Marble Aging Concentrate and Attagel (Attagel is a clay powder used for facial masks). Ratios vary between 1 parts Attagel, to 3-6 parts concentrate (by volume). The ager does not work with the SPRAY Green Marble SēLr.
Attagel to Green Marble Concentrate
- 1 oz. TO 3 oz. Heavy ager on most skin types
- 1 oz. TO 4 oz. Medium Heavy
- 1 oz. TO 5 oz. Medium Light
- 1 oz. TO 6 oz. Light ager on most skin types
A 1 oz. Attagel to 6 oz. GM Concentrate ratio still works well as a fine-line wrinkler when used lightly. This formula also works well for lighter applications, when only a texture change is desirable. Without affecting large wrinkles, this formula changes the texture of the skin, which is excellent for subtle, close-up aging. The application technique is the same idea as stretch and stipple.*(see note below).
With these variables in mind, alter your formula ratios for different areas of your subject’s face in order to customize desired features. This technique may be utilized for the back of your subject’s hands as well.
Your make-up kit should include the following items:
*The only facial prepping necessary is to remove fine hairs and lightly wipe the face with Witch Hazel (also try Kiehls blue Astringent). To prevent lashes from sticking while you work, apply AF Thinner to lashes with a mascara wand before application begins.
For ease of application and to control alcohol fumes around the eyes, It is preferred to recline an actor in a chair. However, you may find a combination of prone and upright works best for you.
When beginning the process, think stretch and brush instead of stretch and stipple (Based on techniques used on the feature "Clockstoppers"). Repairs are made with either 99% alcohol or Telesis thinner. Patching is done with more ager material.
The preferred method is to use a flat white, synthetic bristle brush (between 3/8" to 1" in width, depending on the area to be aged). The application changes only in the tool by which you put the Sēlr to the skin. Use brush strokes that will complement the direction of wrinkles. For best results, apply 1 to 4 layers, depending on your variables (as many as nine layers were used in some areas for "Clockstoppers"). Be sure to powder your last stipple layer before releasing. Use the hand fan at a low setting to blow fumes away from air passages at any time.
While aging the face in sections, be careful not to come down too close to the mouth in the nasolabial area. This allows too much material to build up around the mobile area, causing a constant need for repair. Remember to keep your fingertips powdered at all times.
PPI Premiere Products Inc. is an FDA approved cosmetic manufacturer. All products are made in the USA and are cruelty-free.
Since 1978, Premiere Products, Inc. has developed and marketed advanced products for the health care, hair replacement, medical, make-up and special effects industries. As chemists with world class research experience and resources, PPI knows ingredient safety and efficacy.
Repairs and Quick Fixes:
Depending on the thickness and placement of the ager, areas of the face may crack or flake, creating a look of severe damage. Do not panic. This usually happens around the mouth, just before or after lunch and near wrap. Repairs can be done quickly and easily by using any of the following three methods:
- Paint 99% alcohol in the direction of the wrinkles.
- Apply Telesis 4 thinner and/or acetone (faster) with a brush. Then apply Green Marble Sēlr (use a brush, sponge or spray).
- Apply the original ager material.
This technique is particularly useful when you do not have the time to do a thorough repair. Temporary patching mediums include:
• Oil free sodium based moisturizers (Kiehls, Kiss My Face, etc.)
• KY jelly
• 99% pure clear aloe. This technique was extremely successful for makeup artist Douglas Noe, while filming Mama Flores Family, in Georgia’s summer heat. The high humidity of the location was definitely a factor in the choice to use a plant-based product.
The best removal technique to date, to dissolve Green Marble materials, involves the use of IPM Gel (or Isopropyl Myristate), massaged with the fingers, into the skin. In addition, the finger massage technique works exceptionally well around the eyes and is more comfortable for the actor.