SAMPLE of Keromask Concealing Cream
Select a Color
Keromask is an ultra-pigmented, highly concentrated concealer developed by dermatologists and loved by Hollywood’s top makeup artists. This easy to use formula is available in 25 shades, ensuring a perfect color match for all skin tones, including African-American, Hispanic, and Asian complexions. Keromask can be used for disguising a variety of common skin problems, large or small, such as:Age spots, acne marks and scars, birthmarks, broken capillaries, bruises and Post-operative bruising, burn scars, dark circles under the eyes, eczema, flushing, moles, permanent pigmentation problems, port wine stains. psoriasis, rosacea, scar discoloration, Tattoos, temporary discoloration, varicose veins, vitiligo, and more…
Size: Approximately 0.07oz / 2gm. All samples are non-refundable.
Keromask Concealing Cream
- One tube can last over a year.
- Can be used as either a cosmetic concealer or a camouflage concealer
- Still looks natural while providing Full Coverage
- Not as heavy or cakey as other concealers or camouflage creams.
- Contains SPF 12 sunblock Waterproof
- Has an AntiPuff agent so it can be used as a concealer under the eye
- Can be mixed with the other Keromask colors for a custom blend
- Use sparingly, highly concentrated
- Safe to use after MicroDerm Abrasion and Chemical Peel
- Contains no animal derivatives, nor is it tested on animals.
*NEVER USE KEROMASK ON BROKEN SKIN.*
Draw a half moon at inner corners, blend outward and slightly downward with sponge.
Lift and accentuate cheek bones:
Brush a small slanted line above cheekbones, blend out to hairline.
Spots and blemishes:
Apply concealer beyond the area you wish to cover and gently pat the area to be concealed, blending outwards.
Diminish creases (nose to mouth):
Paint a thin line in the crease and softly blend with a sponge. Be careful to not over blend.
- Ultra Light For ivory and porcelain skin tones.
- Light For normal skin tones.
- Medium For medium, light olive and tan skin tones.
- Yellow For Asian skin tones.
- White Blend with other colors or use alone to highlight.
- Dark For darker ethnic skin tones.
- Chestnut For darker ethnic skin tones.
- Brown For darker ethnic skin tones.
- Umber For darker ethnic skin tones.