Senna Professional Brushes
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
- Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
- Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
- We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email email@example.com. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
Senna Professional Brushes fit every feature of the face for blending your look to perfection! With a range of the finest natural and synthetic bristles, these brushes ensure firm, precise application and will last a lifetime with proper care.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is one of the largest authorized dealers of Senna in the USA!
Baby Face #21 - Ultra soft, tapered brush used to highlight the cheekbone and brow bone. Great for spot blushing and dusting color all over the eyelid. A pro mua and celebrity favorite! Natural hair; 6.25" long.
Multi #24 - For Concealing, blending, un-smudging, priming and more.
Airbrush Face #25 - Softly shagged dual synthetic and natural hair and dual length brush seamlessly applies and blends liquid, cream and powder foundations and bronzers.
Airbrush Fan #28 - Softly shagged for feathery sheer blushing and highlighting. Synthetic Nylon and Natural hair; 6.5" long.
Airbrush Blender #29 - Shaggy multi-tasker for applying blush or foundation. Synthetic Nylon and Natural hair; 6.5" long.
Precision Angle #30 - Super firm, slim and precise angle cut brush for brows or eyelining with powders or creams. Natural Hair; 5" long.
Precision Shadow #31 - mini taper for spot focus on eye shading or highlighting. Perfect for a spot accent of color on the brow bone or at the inner corner of the eye. Synthetic Nylon; 5.75" long.
Oval Shadow #32 - Firm oval taper for applying eye color in crease or over lid. Natural Hair; 6" long.
Powder Point #33 - Luxuriously full, soft tip brush sweeps face powders and bronzers smoothly over the face, reaching every spot. Natural Hair; 7.25" long.
Contour Brush #34 - Small chiseled round brush sculpts cheeks precisely. Natural Hair; 6.25" long.
Smoky Liner #35 - Soft point hugs the lash line for precision smudging. Natural Hair; 5.5" long.
Dome Blender #36 - Firm round shape smoothly blends eye colors. Synthetic Nylon and Natural Hair; 5.75" long.
Angle Shadow #37 - Perfectly slanted edge colors in and around eye crease. Natural Hair; 5.75" long.
Foundation #39 - Building coverage in specific areas and blending both fluid liquid and cream foundations.
Brow Pro #40 - Detangle and groom unruly brows, even the shape of sparse brows.
Don't be fooled by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell fakes. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.