One Step Correct 15ml (Travel Size)
Swirl your way to perfect skin in one step! This innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly primes, color-corrects, brightens and nourishes skin for a flawless face with no fuss.
The revolutionary product contains 3 color-correcting pigments to even out complexion:
- Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
- Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
- Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots
Supercharged with Stila's proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ to help hydrate, control oil, and diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Ideal for balancing-out the skin and correcting uneven skin tones
- Creates a smooth surface and helps foundation application by creating an even texture on skin
- You may end up using less foundation and concealer as this will balance and correct most discoloration
- Soft and refreshing feeling on the skin
- Three color-corrective ribbons address all skin tones and concerns
- Brightens and creates a glow-from-within look
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytantriol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocophery Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/_) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) <Iln C101005>.