Gavissi Duochrome Retro Liner
Select a Color
This is a water-activated formula. Just add a small amount of water, mix well, and create! These retro liners dry to a smooth matte finish and do not smudge or transfer once dry.
Legend: shifts between blush and golden tones
Castle: shifts between orange and golden tones
Wonderland: shifts between pink and green tones
Glass Slipper: shifts between blue and light purple tones
Enchanted: shifts between blue-green and golden tones
Magic Forest: shifts between green and light purple tones
Princess: shifts between blush and gold tones
Spell: shifts between different blue tones
Dragon: shifts between blue and green tones
Crown: shifts between deep golden and green tones
Potion: shifts between different purple tones
Fantasy: shifts between pink and light purple tones
Size: 8g / 0.28oz
1. Open container and add a few drops of water on the lid of the container. Do not pour water directly into the pot.
2. Wet your brush with the water placed on the lid. Only use water to activate. Do not add anything else as it may alter the formula of the product.
3. Begin activating the product with the wet brush by mixing it well until a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
4. Apply the product as desired and get creative with face/body designs! (always use carefully around the eye area. Not recommended for the immediate waterline area as this product is water activated).
5. Allow product to fully dry and slay your look!
6. Before closing and storing the product, allow it to fully air dry for a few hours.
Talc, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysorbate-20, Water, Propanediol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red No. 21 (CI 45380), D&C Orange No. 5 (CI 45370), D&C Yellow No. 7 (CI 45350), D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).