Sigma - Brushes for Face
Select a Brush
Sigma Face Brushes deliver exceptional finish for all of your complexion needs. With each brush specially made with Sigma's exclusive Sigmax synthetic filament, these brushes apply cream, powder and liquid products onto the face for a smooth finish without absorbing the product into the bristles. Each tool is specially designed in height, shape and density to meet every shape of the face.
Sigma offers a 2 year warranty on their brushes that cover manufacturing defects!
- 3DHD - Kabuki: Multifunctional brush designed for all areas of the face.
- 3DHD - Precision: Brush engineered to perfection. It was uniquely designed for smaller areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly on every curve, crease and angle.
- F03 - Hit your highpoints with this fluffy but firm Sigmax® fiber brush using your favorite cream, liquid or powder products for a precise gleam.
- F05 - Small Contour: Small, dense rounded brush head ideal for contouring cheekbones with powder products using a buffing, circular motion to blend.
- F06 - Powder Sweep: The F06 Powder Sweep™ brush is designed to apply and sweep away setting powder.
- F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Duo fiber blend with deep beveled edges. Perfect for application of highlight powder especially mineral products to achieve a natural, delicate finish
- F20 - Large Powder: Very soft, large fluffy brush head best for powdering the face.
- F25 - Tapered Face Brush: features a large, tapered tip brush head. This brush works great for applying powder products onto the cheekbones and temples with blush or bronzer.
- F30 - Large Powder: For a diffused application of powder products all over the face.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Small, soft tapered brush head ideal for highlighting powder on the cheekbones, nose and inner corner of the eye.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Fluffy angled brush head with soft, round edges best used with powder products such as blush or bronzer.
- F42 - Strobing Fan: The F42 Strobing Fan™ brush features short, soft and dense SigmaTech® fibers
- F64 - Soft Blend Concealer: Large, soft brush head designed for use with cream or liquid products to conceal large areas of the face.
- F79 - Concealer Blend Kabuki: The F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ brush is a small, tapered brush designed to apply and blend concealer and color-correcting formulas.
- F80 - Flat Kabuki: Flat top brush head with very soft, dense fibers. Provides a flawless, HD finish with liquid or cream foundation without absorbing product.
- F82 - Round Kabuki: Round brush head with very soft, dense fibers. Achieves HD finish with mineral powder with circular buffing motions.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki: Ideal for coverage with liquid and cream products around the eyes and contours of the face.
- P86 - Precision Tapered: Small, dense and tapered brush head designed to mimic your fingertips. Great for applying concealer to rounded areas of the face such as the nose.
- F89 - Bake Kabuki: The F89 Bake Kabuki™ brush has a deeply-angled brush head with a flat edge at the top, designed to press on setting powder
Sigma™ fibers are made with a special thermoplastic engineering polymer and Sigma™ 3-ring brush ferrules are made with copper and zinc.