We are excited to offer this gorgeous palette in collaboration with the talented Tina of The Fancy Face. The bright, bold colors of the Tropicolor palette are inspired by the colors of Jamaica that holds a special place in Tina's heart.
This palette contains 18 two gram eyeshadows for a total of 36 grams. These 18 colors are exclusive to this palette and are not available as singles.
The colors include:
* Coconut--a creamy, off-white shimmer
* Rum Raisin--a warm, medium brown matte
* Sun Rays--a medium, muted yellow matte
* Palm Trees--a medium, kelly green matte
* Maroon--a maroon colored matte (hints of brown, red, and purple)
* Cocoa Beans--very deep cool brown matter
* Lignum Vitre--a metallic cool purple with shifts of blue; pressed pigment
* Blue Mahoe--a light baby blue matte
* Doctor Bird--a chunky eye shadow that shifts from orange to lavender. This one is best applied wet or with a glitter glue.
* Cane Fields--a emerald green pressed pigment with hints of aquamarine blue and gold
* Wolmers--a light to medium sky blue matte
* Negril--deep navy matte
* Tropical Punch--a hot fuchsia pink pressed pigment
* Waterfalls--bright azure blue pressed pigment with plenty of sparkle
* Rainforest--turquoise blue pressed pigment
* Hellshire-- a medium metallic taupe brown pressed pigment
* Milk River--a medium burnt orange matte
* Grapenut--a bronzy brown with cool undertone; pressed pigment
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, Carnauba Mica (Mica 77019 and Carnauba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Green (CI77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Aluminum (77000), (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, and Hexylene Glycol)).
***Silk Mica is natural and is similar to sericite mica, but it is silkier, whiter, and offers a soft, smooth texture.
***Boron Nitride is a soft, silky, white mineral powder that adds slip and adhesion to a product. Boron Nitride is soft and adds supreme creaminess to the powder, and is a natural, inert mineral.
***Carnauba Wax Mica is Sericite Mica that has been surface treated with Carnauba Wax, the wax coating helps bind the particles, so the formulas have less fly away when pressed.
***Titanium Dioxide is a natural mineral used to whiten, and it makes a product more opaque.
***Magnesium Stearate is a chemical compound of Magnesium (element, same as in vitamins) and Stearate (plant-derived).
***Magnesium Myristate is the combination of Magnesium (a mineral) and Myristate, a fatty acid (naturally occurring). Magnesium Myristate will add adhesion, slip, soft feel, and helps to repel water.
***Zinc Stearate made from natural and essential raw material.
***Fractionated Coconut Oil (we use this to bind our powders) - fraction of coconut oil comprised mainly of Capric and Caprylic Acid, thus giving it more of an antioxidant and disinfecting effect. Fractionated Coconut Oil has a long shelf life, stability, and rancidity resistance.
***Colored Micas add color, shimmer, and shine to the product.
***Nylon12 is a powder we use to help with the slip in some of our deeper, more pigmented shades.
***Oxides are natural minerals and add color to the product, also helps with making the product opaque.
***Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol - Preservative we use to preserve our eyeshadows and make them last longer.