Now that we've taught you how to recreate Hailey Bieber's viral TikTok Fall Lip Combo makeup hack to make your lips look fuller, it's time to share alternative shades and dupes for those wanting to recreate her viral lip look.
Best Dupes & Alternatives for Scott Barnes Naomi Lip Liner:
- Ben Nye Lip Colour Pencil in French Roast- $12.00
- Melt Cosmetics Perfectionist Lip Pencil in Caffeine - $19.00
- Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer in Pure- $22.00
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencils in Limitless Brown & Dimensional Dark Brown - $20.00
- Jason Wu Beauty Stay In Line Lip Pencil in 10 Luminous - $10.00
- L.A. Girl Lipliner Pencil in Deepest Brown- $3.00
Of course, the shades we're recommending aren't exact dupes, but they'll help you achieve the same beautiful fall look Hailey created in her viral TikTok Fall Lip Combo video!
- Melt Cosmetics Perfectionist Lip Pencil in Caffeine, $19- This espresso bean-hued liner is the closest to Naomi and is about half a shade lighter and more neutral.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencils in Limitless Brown, $20 - This particular shade has a hint of warmth and is about two shades lighter than Naomi. In addition, it makes green eyes GLOW when worn as a liner! For a slightly rosier option, opt for Versatile Chestnut.
- Ben Nye Lip Colour Pencil in French Roast, $12- The tone is almost spot on to Naomi, but it's about one shade lighter. Ben Nye liners have incredible wear time because they were created to withstand the demands of the beauty industry including for filming, photo shoots, on stage, and big events.
- Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer in Pure, $22- this brown liner comes with a lip brush on the opposite end to make blending easier than ever! It's slightly lighter and warmer than Naomi.
An important thing to remember when you see viral videos and tutorials is that while one shade may be beautiful on a model, celebrity, or influencer, it will likely look different on you due to having different undertones, pigmentation, and tone of your lips, etc.!
If you're hoping to recreate Hailey's perfect fall lip look but have a lighter complexion, Scott Barnes Naomi Lip Liner may be too bold for the look you're going for. Of course, diffusing it as she did with her finger (or a lip brush) will help soften the look, but our pros have curated two slightly lighter yet still fall-appropriate shades to consider:
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencils in Limitless Brown, $20 - Limitless Brown is a makeup artist staple thanks to the multi-purpose pigments that can be used safely on eyes, lips, and cheeks. As you can see from the comparison photo with Naomi and our other "dupes", it's the lightest of the bunch making it great for lighter complexions! For a slightly rosier option, opt for Versatile Chestnut.
- Jason Wu Beauty Stay In Line Lip Pencil in Luminous, $10 - This slightly warmer toned cocoa nude lip liner is a softer formula than Scott Barnes Naomi making it easy to diffuse the edges. It glides effortlessly onto the lips, so if you top it with a gloss, resist the urge to swipe the gloss vigorously on top if you want to keep a more defined look in place.
If you have a richer skin tone or more pigmented lips than Hailey, we have other lip liners to suggest that are just as wow-worthy as Scott Barnes Lip Liner in the shade Naomi! These pro-approved products are both easy to blend and sharpen - a must for any makeup lover or pro! While the other shades we suggested have a warmer or rosier undertone, these are more neutral shades that tend to work on a wider range of rich skin tones.
If you're ready to try out this look, explore our pro-approved selection of highly pigmented and long-wearing lip liners and lip glosses, and stay tuned! If you haven't read it yet, we recommend checking out our blog explaining Hailey Bieber's makeup hack to make her lips look bigger.
Looking for more viral products (and to see which influencers or makeup artists skyrocketed them into the spotlight)? Read our blog about the great professional makeup, skincare, and other beauty products that have captured the hearts of millions across TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram!
We're here to help YOU get Camera Ready in whatever way makes YOU feel confident and ready to take on the day! Go ahead and explore the products our I Am Camera Ready Pros use to get Camera Ready, or view our I Am Camera Reach Schedule of Events to learn more & to view our full schedule of events, giveaways, & more!
About Camera Ready Cosmetics
Camera Ready Cosmetics was founded in 2003 by Makeup Artist Mary Erickson. She dreamed of having a pro makeup showroom where artists could play with professional products without the typical makeup store attitude.
Today, our team of beauty industry veterans work together to curate the best quality products on the market. We partner with brands who respect the industry and formulate products for true working artists. You won’t find CRC in high-end malls, and we don't wear matching brush belts.
If you want to play with products for a few hours and buy nothing, that's okay ... come in and play! Our store is your playground.