Bdellium Tools Studio Line Brushes for Eyes
Select a Brush
706 Fine Point Eyeliner (Studio)
708 Bent Eyeliner (Studio)
710 Eyeliner (Studio)
711 Pointe Tip Liner (Studio)
712 Wet Dry Definer (Studio)
714 Flat Eye Definer (Studio)
716 Smoky Eyeliner (Studio)
722 Comb/Brow (Studio)
731 Mascara Fan (Studio)
733 Lash (Studio)
735 Double End Brow Lash (Studio)
740 Sponge Applicator (Studio)
755 Smudge (Studio)
758 Large smudge (Studio)
760 Liner Brow (Studio)
762 SmallAngle (Studio)
763 Angled Brow (Studio)
764 Bold Angled Brow (Studio)
765 SmallAngled Shader (Studio)
766 Angled Shadow (Studio)
767 Rond Dome Blender (Studio)
768 Round Dome Shadow (Studio)
769 Angled Contour (Studio)
772 SmallShader (Studio)
773 Shading Blender (Studio)
774 Large Shader (Studio)
775 Duet Fiber Shader (Studio)
776 Blending (Studio)
777 Shadow (Studio)
778 Large Shadow (Studio)
779 Eye Whopper (Studio)
780 Pencil (Studio)
781 Crease (Studio)
783 SmallTapered Blending (Studio)
785 Tapered Blending (Studio)
787 Large Tapered Blending (Studio)
Bdellium Tools Studio Line Brushes for Face are designed with top quality materials and meticulously assembled for flawless application. Each individual brush features precisely shaped brush heads made from natural and/or synthetic hair bristles with a classic, seven-layered lacquered yellow handle for optimal control resulting in a perfect application time and time again. The bristles on each Studio Line Brush are treated with an antibacterial agent.
*All brushes sold separately.
*All brushes sold separately.
- Angled Brow 763 - Natural and synthetic bristles, perfect angle to help define your facial features, work perfectly along the lashline.
- Angled Contour 769 - Sharp angled brush for contouring. Create precise color accents & highlights on the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Angled Shadow 766 - Soft and smooth angled fibers ideal for applying shadow to the crease and corners of the eye.
- Bent Eyeliner 708 - Lines lash line with a smooth, clear cut application for a flawless finish.
- Blending 776 - Ideal for shading and blending powder of cream product.
- Bold Angled Brow 764 - Wider and bristles designed for filling in brows and applying colors with ease.
- Comb / Brow 722 - 2-in-1 brush and comb brow combo can be used to groom, smooth and prep up brows and eyelashes.
- Crease 781 - Created for eye crease work, and for use with contrasting colors.
- Duet Fiber Shader 775 - Shading with eyes shadow or emollient-based products, this brush has optimized bristles with natural fibers for precision.
- Double End Brow / Lash 735 - Daily eyes grooming needs. A large angled brush and a spooley brush on the other end, this is 1 stop brush for keeping your eyes immaculate.
- Eyeliner 710 - Narrow, extra fine tip brush for use with wet liner.
- Eye Whopper 779
- Fine Point Eyeliner 706
- Flat Eye Definer 714 - Firm, flat shaped brush used to line and define eyes with color.
- Large Shader 774 - Dome shaped soft yet firm bristles. Ideal tool for shading with eye shadow.
- Large Shadow 778 - Apply shadow to the entire lid evenly & smoothly.
- Large smudge 785 - Short round dome shaped head who is perfect to use for shadowing and smudging around the lash line.
- Large Tapered Blending 787 - For controlled lightweight application. Works well with mineral pigment. Easy application around the eye crease and nose area.
- Lash 733 - Use for applying mascara products and separating lashes.
- Liner / Brow 760 - For precise work on eye and brow; use to also blend lines drawn by eyeline pencils.
- Mascara Fan 731 - Minimizes both clumping and smearing of mascara while giving you the option of dictating the intensity of your application with ease.
- Pencil 780 - Pencil tip allows for precise shading on lashline, crease and eyelid.
- Pointe Tip Liner 711
- Retractable Lip 555 - Portable & retractable lip brush has a firm tapered tip to precisely define the contours of the lip.
- Round Dome Blender 767
- Round Dome Shadow 768 - Help achieve a smoldering-eye look in a snap. Perfect to apply onto the eyelid for a deep color effect.
- Shading Blender 773
- Shadow 777 - Designed to be multi-purpose in shading, cover lower lid and highlight brow bone.
- Small Angle 762 - Tapered point angles perfectly to create a natural curve when worked around the lash line.
- Small Angled Shader 765 - Angled tip brush for professional eye shadow application and blending.
- Small Shader 772 - Great for powder, concealer and any emollient-based product application.
- Small Tapered Blending 783
- Smoky Eyeliner 716 - Creates a Smokey eye in one stroke with the tapered tip.
- Smudge 755 - Smudge your shadow for a soft smoky look.
- Sponge Applicator 740 - Soft, long lasting foam tip delivers pristine application for powder, liquid and cream products.
- Tapered Blending 785 - Unique shape ideal for applying shadow to crease to add depth.
Wet / Dry Definer 712 - Flat tipped head allow for precise application. Use with wet or dry formulas.