Bdellium Tools Studio Line Brushes for Eyes
Returns & Exchanges
- Return Un-used Makeup
- Return Used Makeup
- How to Mail your Returns
- Exchange Damaged or Melted Items
- Packages Returned to Us
- Return Just Cases
- Return ZUCA Cases
Samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We gladly offer exchanges on unused product at no charge. You will be charged only for shipping the exchange to you. Return the item within 30 days of receipt with the original invoice. We will credit your store account. You can reorder the item you want as soon as we receive the returned item.
Return Un-Used Makeup:
We will happily issue a store credit or refund for your unused product. We do not refund shipping charges.
We do not offer refunds on used products. We will issue you a store credit if you return the item within 30 days of receipt. We do not cover shipping costs on a used returned item. There is a 10 item per year/per customer limit on used cosmetic returns.
Return items in the original packing if possible. Please pack your items carefully.
Please put your invoice number on the outside of your package so we may properly credit your account.
Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA number and further instructions.
- Mail to:
We recommend mailing with delivery confirmation to ensure the item gets back to us.
If you receive a damaged or melted item please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label. We do not offer refunds on damaged or melted items; we will however make sure you get what you ordered in excellent condition. If you wish to exchange a damaged item for a different item or another color you will need to return the item, we will issue you a store credit. You may use this store credit at any time, store credits are not redeemable for cash and you will not receive a refund on your credit card or PayPal account.
Packages returned for a bad address:
If the postal service returns your package to us because you gave an incorrect address, your order will be placed back into inventory, you will receive a store credit minus shipping charges. You will be notified by email and will need to place your order again with the correct address.
Packages returned to us because they were not picked up:
If your package is sent “signature confirmation” and you fail to pick it up at the post office within 2 weeks, the package will be returned to us. We will put the items back into inventory; we will credit your store account minus shipping charges. We are sorry we cannot offer you a refund; you will be given a store credit that you may use at anytime to repurchase your items. Filing a chargeback in these cases will result in a $25.00 chargeback fee that will be deducted from your store credit, if there is not enough money in your store account to cover the fees your account will be frozen until the fees are paid.
Packages returned to us because the post office made an error:
Once in a while the post office will return a package to us as “undeliverable” through no fault of your own. If this is the case we will make sure you get your package without extra shipping fees, we will refund express or priority charges if you paid for your package to go Express or Priority.
We allow returns of unused units (in as new condition) within 15 days of delivery. A Return
Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Camera Ready Cosmetics before items may be shipped back. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label. The RMA# is valid for 15 days.
Items must be returned to:
Just Case USA Inc.
Attn: Return Dept.
1918 Central Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
- It is your responsibility to ensure that shipments are returned to receive proper credit.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept COD parcels.
- All non‐defective items returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that significant parts are missing, those pieces will be itemized and possibly deducted from the credit.
- Merchandise will be refunded at original invoice price less freight, handling charges and restocking fees. Restocking fee can be waived if merchandise is returned for credit on account.
- Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit request accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Return ZUCA Cases
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the unused product back to us for a refund by following these simple steps:
1. Call CRC Makeup at (214) 302-0290 for an RMA form. This way we will be ready to apply the credit to your credit card in a timely manner.
2. Please write the RMA Number provided to you by one of our customer service representative on the outside of the box.
3. Ship the new and unused product in its original packaging to:
320 S. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
You will have to pay for the shipping cost and should use a traceable shipping method such as FedEx or UPS.
4. Once Zuca receives your package, we will credit you for the cost of the product only.
Please note: Zuca may choose to reject the delivery of your package if you don't have an RMA Number; restocking fee may apply.
*All brushes sold separately.
**Please Note: CRC Makeup takes every measure to ensure an accurate representation of the product's color, though we cannot compensate for the viewer's monitor or color settings. Actual product color may vary.
Camera Ready Cosmetics is one of the largest authorized dealers of Bdellium Tools in the USA!
- Angled Brow 763 - Natural and synthetic bristles, perfect angle to help define your facial features, work perfectly along the lashline.
- Angled Contour 769 - Sharp angled brush for contouring. Create precise color accents & highlights on the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Angled Shadow 766 - Soft and smooth angled fibers ideal for applying shadow to the crease and corners of the eye.
- Bent Eyeliner 708 - Lines lash line with a smooth, clear cut application for a flawless finish.
- Blending 776 - Ideal for shading and blending powder of cream product.
- Bold Angled Brow 764 - Wider and bristles designed for filling in brows and applying colors with ease.
- Comb / Brow 722 - 2-in-1 brush and comb brow combo can be used to groom, smooth and prep up brows and eyelashes.
- Crease 781 - Created for eye crease work, and for use with contrasting colors.
- Duet Fiber Shader 775 - Shading with eyes shadow or emollient-based products, this brush has optimized bristles with natural fibers for precision.
- Double End Brow / Lash 735 - Daily eyes grooming needs. A large angled brush and a spooley brush on the other end, this is 1 stop brush for keeping your eyes immaculate.
- Eyeliner 710 - Narrow, extra fine tip brush for use with wet liner.
- Eye Whopper 779
- Fine Point Eyeliner 706
- Flat Eye Definer 714 - Firm, flat shaped brush used to line and define eyes with color.
- Large Shader 774 - Dome shaped soft yet firm bristles. Ideal tool for shading with eye shadow.
- Large Shadow 778 - Apply shadow to the entire lid evenly & smoothly.
- Large smudge 785 - Short round dome shaped head who is perfect to use for shadowing and smudging around the lash line.
- Large Tapered Blending 787 - For controlled lightweight application. Works well with mineral pigment. Easy application around the eye crease and nose area.
- Lash 733 - Use for applying mascara products and separating lashes.
- Liner / Brow 760 - For precise work on eye and brow; use to also blend lines drawn by eyeline pencils.
- Mascara Fan 731 - Minimizes both clumping and smearing of mascara while giving you the option of dictating the intensity of your application with ease.
- Pencil 780 - Pencil tip allows for precise shading on lashline, crease and eyelid.
- Pointe Tip Liner 711
- Retractable Lip 555 - Portable & retractable lip brush has a firm tapered tip to precisely define the contours of the lip.
- Round Dome Blender 767
- Round Dome Shadow 768 - Help achieve a smoldering-eye look in a snap. Perfect to apply onto the eyelid for a deep color effect.
- Shading Blender 773
- Shadow 777 - Designed to be multi-purpose in shading, cover lower lid and highlight brow bone.
- Small Angle 762 - Tapered point angles perfectly to create a natural curve when worked around the lash line.
- Small Angled Shader 765 - Angled tip brush for professional eye shadow application and blending.
- Small Shader 772 - Great for powder, concealer and any emollient-based product application.
- Small Tapered Blending 783
- Smoky Eyeliner 716 - Creates a Smokey eye in one stroke with the tapered tip.
- Smudge 755 - Smudge your shadow for a soft smoky look.
- Sponge Applicator 740 - Soft, long lasting foam tip delivers pristine application for powder, liquid and cream products.
- Tapered Blending 785 - Unique shape ideal for applying shadow to crease to add depth.
- Wet / Dry Definer 712 - Flat tipped head allow for precise application. Use with wet or dry formulas.
Don't get ripped off by eBay or Amazon resellers that sell knock-offs. We sell the real thing! 100% Authentic products guaranteed.