Bdellium Tools SFX Brushes
Select a Brush
- 108X Precision Splatter: A brush specifically made to fit into small, onset alcohol-activated palettes. This is also a fantastic brush to help clean lace hair goods.
- 110X Splatter: Create a spray and/or splatter of color to emulate the natural skin look. Great for carefully brushing in hair whiteners and streaks in mustaches.
- 116X Short Liner: Ideal for sculpting when dotting clay slurry onto a sculpture and for painting very fine lines.
- 118X Tattoo Liner: Designed for holding the right amount of alcohol active.
- 122X Bent Glue: Simplify the application of glue in all those hard to reach areas.
- 123X Large Bent Glue: A glue brush for getting those hard to reach places, perfect for ears, brow, and nose areas.
- 125X Square Glue: A sturdy brush for gluing and can be used for removal.
- 127X Large Glue: This brush is designed to not flair out while applying glue and to lay down adhesives quickly and efficiently.
- 128X Bent Liner: Gets into areas where a straight angled brush would be difficult to use; it also doubles as a prosthetic adhesive brush.
- 133X Small Dagger: A precision Dagger brush that is fantastic for small areas, especially good for lining the eye area.
- 134X Medium Dagger: Creates sharp, hard lines, contours and blends all in one.
- 135X Large Dagger: A larger Dagger, helpful for drawing lines and blending wider area.
- 136X Filbert: Rounded shape perfect for applying and blending makeup; can be used for smoothing lines that are sculpted in clay or wax.
- 138X Large Fibert: Great as a large glue brush or for painting and sculpting.
- 145X Inverted Smudge: The perfect "guy liner" brush is designed to quickly and efficiently lay down smudge effects on the eye line. This brush is also great for clay sculpting.
- 153X Capillary: Designed for small capillary detailing and fine line work, such as painting theatrical tattoos.
- 156X Veining: Bring your creation to life by creating the most realistic vein for any facet of FX makeup.
- 157X Large Veining: Useful for larger veins/arteries and sculpting.
- 163X Mini Finger: This is the ideal brush for precision detailing and for softening fine detail and sculptures.
- 167X Finger: Designed to have the feel of a human finger, useful for smoothing and blending clay sculptures where it is difficult to reach. Very effective for blending makeup or using powder.
- 173X Stomper: Great material that holds powder very well and is useful for pressing down the edges of a prosthetic when adhering it to the skin.
- 174X FX5: The feathered and etched filbert on this brush helps to add fine texture in small areas.
- 175X FX10: A rounded brush with strategic cuts in it for adding texture.
- 177X Inverted Streak: Ideal for painting the natural curvatures of the body and is ideal for smoothing out clay when sculpting.
- 179X Muscle: Creatively angled and textured for painting multiple lines in unison. Perfect for striations in muscles and many other organic patterns.
- 184X Water Color: Traditional water color style brush works fantastically with water-based or alcohol-activated makeups.
- 186X Large Water Color: This larger version of the original SFX watercolor brush is great for applying soft washes of color, softening details on sculptures, and to create blood effects.
- 190X Mini Stippling: Super small, yet super detailed. This fine brush is designed to create extra stippling and detailing effects on the body.
- 191X Precision Stippling: This small stipple brush is like the medium and large stipple brush in the FX Line. Designed for very small areas, such as ears nose, and eye areas.
- 193X Small Stippling: Perfect for creating a stipple effect and pointillist painting.
- 195C Large Stippling: Exceptional stippling brush for large areas of coverage and is helpful when painting bald caps and prosthetics that cover the body.
- 197X All Over Stippling: The brush hairs on this brush are sporadic and randomly dispersed to create realistic and natural textures for larger areas on the skin.
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 5 out of 5
Love these brushes. They are affordable but don't feel cheap like most affordable brushes do.Loading...
Best Brushes EVER
These Bdellium brushes really are a true professional grade brush.They make all the difference in the world.Sturdy Design and easy to clean.Loading...
I love every thing about this web siteLoading...
They are very nice! The
They are very nice! The wood is very smooth and perfect for sfxLoading...