Bdellium Tools Pink Bambu Brush Series for Face are eco-friendly makeup brushes with sustainable bamboo handles and vegan synthetic bristles. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and environmentally sound plants on earth because of its rapid growth cycle, making these brushes perfect for the environmentally conscious. Synthetic brushes will include benefits such as minimal shedding when compared to natural bristles, easier cleaning and a light, even application. The bristles are hypoallergenic and 100% cruelty free.
*All Brushes Sold Separately.
- Angled Brow 763 - Perfect angle to help line, shade and shape the eye or eye brow.
- Angled Contour 769 - Sharp angled brush for contouring. Create precise color accents & highlights on the inner & outer corners of the eye.
- Angled Shadow 766 - Soft and smooth angled fibers ideal for applying shadow to the crease and corners of the eye.
- Bent Eyeliner 708 - Lines lash line with a smooth, clear cut application for a flawless finish.
- Blending 776 - Ideal for shading and blending powder of cream product.
- Comb/Brow 722 - 2-in-1 brush and comb brow combo can be used to groom, smooth and prep up brows & eyelashes.
- Crease 781 - Created for eye crease work, and for use with contrasting colors.
- Duet Fiber Large Tapered Blending 787 - Controlled lightweight application. Works well with mineral pigment.
- Duet Fiber Shader 775 - Designed for shading with eye shadow or emollient-based products.
- Eye Liner 710 - Narrow, extra fine tip brush for use with wet liner.
- Eye Whopper 779 - The wide shape of the brush is an ideal tool for applying, blending, and highlighting.
- Fine Point Eyeliner 706 - Give you the precision you need for lining the eyes or other fine detail work.
- Flat Eye Definer 714 - Firm, flat shaped brush used to line and define eyes with color.
- Lash 733 - Use for applying mascara products and separating lashes.
- Large Shadow 778 - Designed to apply shadow to the entire lid evenly & smoothly.
- Liner/Brown Pencil 760 - For precise work on eye and brow; use to also blend lines drawn by eyeliner pencils.
- Pencil 780 - Pencil tip allows for precise shading on lashline, crease and eyelid.
- Pointed Tip Liner 711 - This extra-fine, narrow brush works well with liquid or cream products.
- Round Dome Blender 767 - Excellent for blending and smoothing out edges for a natural look.
- Shadow 777 - Designed to be multi-purpose in shading, cover lower lid and highlight brow bone.
- Small Angle 762 - Tapered point angles perfectly to create a natural curve when worked around the lash line.
- Small Shader 772 - Great for powder, concealer and any emollient-based product application.
- Small Tapered Blending 783 - Apply shadow from the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner.
- Smokey Eye 716 - Creates a smokey eye in one stroke with the tapered tip.
- Sponge Applicator 740 - Soft, long lasting foam tip delivers pristine application for powder, liquid and cream products.
Tapered 785 - Unique shape ideal for applying shadow to crease to add depth.