Pink Bambu Brushes for Eyes
*All Brushes Sold Separately.
- Angled Brow 763 - Perfect angle to help line, shade and shape the eye or eye brow.
- Angled Contour 769 - Sharp angled brush for contouring. Create precise color accents & highlights on the inner & outer corners of the eye.
- Angled Shadow 766 - Soft and smooth angled fibers ideal for applying shadow to the crease and corners of the eye.
- Bent Eyeliner 708 - Lines lash line with a smooth, clear cut application for a flawless finish.
- Blending 776 - Ideal for shading and blending powder of cream product.
- Comb/Brow 722 - 2-in-1 brush and comb brow combo can be used to groom, smooth and prep up brows & eyelashes.
- Crease 781 - Created for eye crease work, and for use with contrasting colors.
- Duet Fiber Large Tapered Blending 787 - Controlled lightweight application. Works well with mineral pigment.
- Duet Fiber Shader 775 - Designed for shading with eye shadow or emollient-based products.
- Eye Liner 710 - Narrow, extra fine tip brush for use with wet liner.
- Eye Whopper 779 - The wide shape of the brush is an ideal tool for applying, blending, and highlighting.
- Fine Point Eyeliner 706 - Give you the precision you need for lining the eyes or other fine detail work.
- Flat Eye Definer 714 - Firm, flat shaped brush used to line and define eyes with color.
- Lash 733 - Use for applying mascara products and separating lashes.
- Large Shadow 778 - Designed to apply shadow to the entire lid evenly & smoothly.
- Liner/Brown Pencil 760 - For precise work on eye and brow; use to also blend lines drawn by eyeliner pencils.
- Pencil 780 - Pencil tip allows for precise shading on lashline, crease and eyelid.
- Pointed Tip Liner 711 - This extra-fine, narrow brush works well with liquid or cream products.
- Round Dome Blender 767 - Excellent for blending and smoothing out edges for a natural look.
- Shadow 777 - Designed to be multi-purpose in shading, cover lower lid and highlight brow bone.
- Small Angle 762 - Tapered point angles perfectly to create a natural curve when worked around the lash line.
- Small Shader 772 - Great for powder, concealer and any emollient-based product application.
- Small Tapered Blending 783 - Apply shadow from the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner.
- Smokey Eye 716 - Creates a smokey eye in one stroke with the tapered tip.
- Sponge Applicator 740 - Soft, long lasting foam tip delivers pristine application for powder, liquid and cream products.
Tapered 785 - Unique shape ideal for applying shadow to crease to add depth.